Author Topic: December KOTH Results  (Read 511 times)

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
December KOTH Results
« on: December 18, 2019, 02:45:46 PM »
Well it turned out to be a good event, but then again my opinion regarding anything KOTH is 'slightly' biased :) 
I tried to walk and chew gum at the same time and didn't choke to death on the gum, ie: I managed to fly and not screw up the event, too much that is.
One bad part is I may not have all kill shots as I was late a time or three after getting deep in a round and not getting into CM Eye to watch the remaining fights.
I'll start looking at my films soon and putting together the official results announcing TC as the last KOTH winner of 2019.
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline jeffn

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Silver Member
Re: December KOTH Results
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2019, 05:53:39 PM »
Congrats TC, fun fights <S>
-JeffN-
Jagdgeschwader 11

JG11

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2019, 11:25:56 AM »
Congrats TC, fun fights <S>

Second that <S>
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2019, 02:13:15 PM »
Did the film work today and got all kill shots, sort of and you'll see. I also turned my graphics way down just to make Bruv happy  :O
May include a few from the killees perspective too opposed to from the killers view in the future. Well I use external so it's not really their view.
All in all I think KOTH A ended on a good note.  :aok
Not so for KOTH B  :cry
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2019, 02:51:16 PM »
Last KOTH A of 2019 was a pretty good event with 9 folks flying and we cracked the 2 hour mark by 15 minutes. Have not done that in quite a while from what I remember.
14 December was Monkey day and we considered having monkeys instead of wabbits but the paperwork was too involved. Good feed back on last months results so lets keep it going with pictures. We flew 9 rounds and had 3 wabbits although the initial one had to leave.
-{S}- and congratulations goes to TC for the victory!! The F4U -1 was chosen for 2020's first ride.

Round by round results:
1} Simon in a Bf 109F-4

2} Simon in a F4U-1A   {Wabbit}

3} fuzeman in a F4U-4

4} JeffN in a P-40C

5} SKu in a Bf 109K-4
I mushed it into the trees and was barely visible so turned trails on. Maybe should have used my POV.

6} TC in a N1K2

7} JeffN in a C.202   {Wabbit}

8} TC in a Bf 109E-4   {Wabbit}

9} TC wins in a F4U-1
Here, SKu shot part of my wing off and we almost crashed simultaneously.

TOC reservations to TC, JeffN and Simon
Top killers were TC-12, JeffN and Simon-9, fuzeman-7, SKu-5.
Logs can be found at http://ahevents.net/index.php/event-logs

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2020, 03:27:36 PM »
Thanks for hosting fuzeman, much appreciated Sir!

I noticed looking at those pics, that I made it to the last 2 in 7 of the 9 rounds....

SALUTE everyone, fun fighting all around

TC
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC