Author Topic: WWI New Year Party - 1/3  (Read 2182 times)

Offline Twinkles

• Zinc Member
Re: WWI New Year Party - 1/3
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2020, 01:28:47 PM »
I was hoping both of you together were back there trying to shoot me down at the same time.

It's ok. I'll give you another chance on Friday. With the new joystick  :joystick: if both of you double team me it might make it even.....maybe. :neener: :banana: :bolt:

If this stick is as accurate as what I read about it, then you both might have strong negative emotional feelings once I take it through it's paces against you and send your aircraft to the ground.

I'd hate to ruin your Friday night so if the impending slaughter is too vicious, let me know and we can change sides and go after Cheech or Woody :-) <S> Twinkles

Offline Twinkles

• Zinc Member
« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2020, 01:33:01 PM »
I'm sure you realize I'm just trying a little psychological warfare before both of you slice and dice me faster than OJ Simpson....that's fine. It's making me learn and fly better  :aok   Unless that is you really are scared. If so, that is fully understandable. Just don't worry about it all week I will start it off easy on you.

Twinkles the Magnificent

Offline pops04

• Zinc Member
« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2020, 01:38:28 PM »
Step on up Twinkles. New stick or not it will be fun sending your kite into the ground. Watching it burn while I’m drinking my beer.  :cheers:

Offline LNG15

• Copper Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2020, 02:08:21 PM »
I will not be able to participate due to going to a car show and also I fly Frame 1 on Friday and I am going to be dragging for that.
Be Prepared To "Get Lanced!"

Offline edge12674

• Nickel Member
« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2020, 08:34:01 AM »
Step on up Twinkles. New stick or not it will be fun sending your kite into the ground. Watching it burn while I’m drinking my beer.  :cheers:

Right back at ya Pops!  :salute

TShark

TShark
"If you are alone and meet a lone Zero, run like hell...You're outnumbered" - Joe Foss USMC 26 kills

Offline puller

• Gold Member
« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2020, 09:19:52 AM »
The event was a total success!!! :rock :rock

Thanks for putting it on Perd!!!! :salute :salute

We will be looking forward to it as always next year... :rock :rock :rock
"The road to Hell is paved with good intentions."
CO   Anti-Horde

Offline pops04

• Zinc Member
« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2020, 10:39:09 AM »
Tshark I know you enjoy the hell out of shooting me down and likewise when I get you in my sights :salute :cheers: :airplane: :airplane:
Pops

Offline pops04

• Zinc Member
« Reply #22 on: January 06, 2020, 10:41:31 AM »
Perdue outstanding job on the WW1 New Years bash. I had a grand ol time. Can’t wait til next year.  :salute :cheers:
Pops

Offline edge12674

• Nickel Member
« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2020, 11:24:07 AM »
Tshark I know you enjoy the hell out of shooting me down and likewise when I get you in my sights :salute :cheers: :airplane: :airplane:
Pops

You bet!  You always make me work for the kill and I never know what unique maneuver you are going to try!   :aok

Big kudos to Perdue for this event.  The one squad mate I convinced to try it stated he had not had this much fun in AH for years.

P.S. For those that enjoyed the WWI event there is a group of us that populate the WWI arena every Friday and Saturday at 9p.m. EST.

TShark
"If you are alone and meet a lone Zero, run like hell...You're outnumbered" - Joe Foss USMC 26 kills

Offline perdue3

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #24 on: January 06, 2020, 03:02:24 PM »
Perdue outstanding job on the WW1 New Years bash. I had a grand ol time. Can’t wait til next year.  :salute :cheers:
Pops

Cheers.

Thanks for flying, glad you enjoyed it.
C.O. Kommando Nowotny 

FlyKommando.com

Offline steely07

• Silver Member
« Reply #25 on: January 06, 2020, 04:01:01 PM »
Was great fun, looking at the logs, I think gp5 might be the reincarnation of Rickenbacker though, he got twice as many kills as the next guy, great job gp5! <S>
Aces High, Wing Commander, Dickweed Heavy Bomber Group: www.dickweedhbg.com

FSO Films : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFs6CAXBQoVBctljybD65fA?view_as=subscriber