Author Topic: Oh-ficial 2019 KOTH Tournament Of Champions information  (Read 875 times)

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
Oh-ficial 2019 KOTH Tournament Of Champions information
« on: January 01, 2020, 10:10:58 PM »

Time to finish off 2019's KOTH season with it's Tournament Of Champions which will be on 11 January 2020 at 4 pm EST, 3 pm CST, 2 pm MST, 1 pm PST, 1600 EST, 2100 GMT in SEA II, starting with the P-47D-11.
The complete list of invitees is BigMax, BlakDeth, CAKEBOSS, Cheech, chooka, devert, Eagler, HiTech, HORRIDO1, Hotstuff, JeffN, KrazyIvan, Mindy, moose1, Rud3boi, Simon, s1id3r, TC, ULDutchV, ULTactus, Violator, Wiley, Yori, 8Whiskey.

As always visitors will be allowed and can watch using CM Eye as long as they do not disrupt the event. WIthout old in tower range channel that will harder than before but minimal VOX and text will be allowed from visitors.

If you know someone that's invited, remind them  :aok
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline TWCAxew

• Silver Member
Re: Oh-ficial 2019 KOTH Tournament Of Champions information
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2020, 03:59:09 AM »
 :airplane:

Dutch
DutchVII / ULDutch
~~2019 KOTH/TOC Champion~~
https://ahevents.net/index.php/events/scenarios/about-scenarios
4 time scenario C.O. ~ As dew appears, As dew Vanishes, Such is my life, Everything in this world, Is but a dream within a dream.

Offline jeffn

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2020, 09:23:54 AM »
 :aok
-JeffN-
Jagdgeschwader 11

JG11

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2020, 02:19:31 PM »
Thanks fuzeman!
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2020, 03:23:20 PM »
Hopefully most everyone who is qualified shows up!

Debating whether I want to leave for a trip.to Florida tomorrow and come back end of next week......or wait and go after the event....
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline jeffn

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Silver Member
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2020, 03:59:29 PM »
Debating whether I want to leave for a trip.to Florida tomorrow and come back end of next week......or wait and go after the event....

Err,,,uhhh, yea. If you are in a cold state, get to Florida ASAP, and stay as long as you can  :D
-JeffN-
Jagdgeschwader 11

JG11

Offline turt21

• Nickel Member
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2020, 04:56:57 PM »
CM eye view is not something Im fam with. Any help here?

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2020, 01:31:24 PM »
Think I should be able to make it!!

Hope for a nice turn out!

Thanks Fuzeman

:airplane:
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline TWCAxew

• Silver Member
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2020, 05:03:34 PM »

Its pretty much god mode. You can fly trough the whole map (no plane) and spectate the fighting. How this exactly works i don't know.

Dutch
DutchVII / ULDutch
~~2019 KOTH/TOC Champion~~
https://ahevents.net/index.php/events/scenarios/about-scenarios
4 time scenario C.O. ~ As dew appears, As dew Vanishes, Such is my life, Everything in this world, Is but a dream within a dream.

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2020, 05:32:39 PM »
God Mode, CM Eye, it lets you 'fly' around an arena if it's enabled invisible to those inflight. It's enabled in the Training arena to test.
Lets see, you need to map the three CM Eye keys, right at the top of the view section, CM Eye Move Back, CM Eye Move Forward, CM Eye Map. You really need the back and forward keys and can get away without the map but it's nice to have also.
Personally I have two keys mapped for modes, one to enter mode 3 which I use for CM Eye, and another to get back to Mode 1. Copy mode 1 to mode 3.
I hit F5 then enter mode 3 and use joystick and rudder to fly around. The throttle controls how fast you move around. USE LOW throttle setting at first as you can zip all the way across the map with full throttle on before you notice it.
I think that's how I use it. I went with my memory and that's what was I describing again??
You get the point  :lol

Unfortunately I can't usually help people set it up during the event as I'm keeping my eyes ON the event but if you got there early I could help some.
There are instructions on the bottom of the arena message I load for KOTH.

Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

Offline Molsman

• Aces High CM Retired
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2020, 09:37:15 PM »
Hopefully most everyone who is qualified shows up!

Good Luck all for this years TOC and ya Johnny I think ya need some Warm Weather before the Event

<S>
Molsman
Molsman, Crazy8s , Crazyman
JG11, DerWanderZirkus, -The Flying Clowns-

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2020, 09:08:03 PM »
A reminder to the invited for participation and the visitors watching that the 2019 KOTH TOC is this weekend.
I can also announce that the TOC winner will get a free month of Aces High. :banana: :aok

Time to finish off 2019's KOTH season with it's Tournament Of Champions which will be on 11 January 2020 at 4 pm EST, 3 pm CST, 2 pm MST, 1 pm PST, 1600 EST, 2100 GMT in SEA II, starting with the P-47D-11.
The complete list of invitees is BigMax, BlakDeth, CAKEBOSS, Cheech, chooka, devert, Eagler, HiTech, HORRIDO1, Hotstuff, JeffN, KrazyIvan, Mindy, moose1, Rud3boi, Simon, s1id3r, TC, ULDutchV, ULTactus, Violator, Wiley, Yori, 8Whiskey.

As always visitors will be allowed and can watch using CM Eye as long as they do not disrupt the event. WIthout old in tower range channel that will harder than before but minimal VOX and text will be allowed from visitors.

If you know someone that's invited, remind them  :aok

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2020, 11:29:31 AM »
Just a bit over 48 hours until the 2019 KOTH TOC. Should be great fun participating or watching.

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2020, 03:24:45 PM »
Less than 24 hours to go until the TOC!

Just a bit over 48 hours until the 2019 KOTH TOC. Should be great fun participating or watching.

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2020, 11:13:34 AM »
Less than four hours to go and we find out who's the 'best' and close out 2019.
Good Luck all.
best as in best who flies in King Of The Hill