Author Topic: Koth 2019 in a 110 wont play right  (Read 771 times)

Offline turt21

• Nickel Member
Koth 2019 in a 110 wont play right
« on: January 12, 2020, 08:34:12 AM »
I took advantage of yeaterdays KOTH event to do the CM eye mode but the film doesnt seem to work. Something Im doing?

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
Re: Koth 2019 in a 110 wont play right
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2020, 09:40:46 AM »
Works for me, 5-6 seconds in the view did jump to "fixed" and I had to switch it back, but it ran fine after that.

Offline TWCAxew

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2020, 08:35:52 AM »
How dit the CM eye work out for you? It's pretty cool you got that running :cheers:

Dutch
DutchVII / ULDutch
~~2019 KOTH/TOC Champion~~
https://ahevents.net/index.php/events/scenarios/about-scenarios
4 time scenario C.O. ~ As dew appears, As dew Vanishes, Such is my life, Everything in this world, Is but a dream within a dream.

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2020, 03:38:06 PM »
 :aok DUTCHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTG Brother :rock Now...dont let it go to your head! :devil I learned something watching this film though....I had trouble staying with you even in CMEYE MODE! I am amazed, that I can keep you in ICON range when we Wing Up! I am GOOD :rofl  :devil  :bolt:
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline turt21

• Nickel Member
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2020, 04:56:36 PM »
How dit the CM eye work out for you? It's pretty cool you got that running :cheers:

Dutch

That was a great teaching aid unlike any Ive seen. To get as close as you like and watch the ballet unfold. See the moves and the mistakes even the pros can make. I just wish the film worked right so I can review. A 110 is a fav ride but I never get kills w it.

Offline TWCAxew

• Silver Member
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2020, 03:39:21 AM »
Yeah the bf110 is a very fun plane that most ppl underestimate. If you have the speed you can flip it over amazingly fast. And K.O. your opponent in just 1 burst. It can somehow even turn with spitfires in certain situations. But once it's slow it's a dog.

Just the basic gun package is good enough to strafe down the vh in one pass as well :D

If your on the EU timezone we can fly it together if you want and get you some kills :x
DutchVII / ULDutch
4 time scenario C.O. ~ As dew appears, As dew Vanishes, Such is my life, Everything in this world, Is but a dream within a dream.

Offline TWCAxew

• Silver Member
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2020, 03:41:50 AM »
:aok DUTCHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTG Brother :rock Now...dont let it go to your head! :devil I learned something watching this film though....I had trouble staying with you even in CMEYE MODE! I am amazed, that I can keep you in ICON range when we Wing Up! I am GOOD :rofl  :devil  :bolt:

Lol ye your the best wingman ever. Staying with me is near impossible since I fly so wonky and am all over the place  :ahand

Ps: it already went over my head many times  :joystick:
DutchVII / ULDutch

Offline turt21

• Nickel Member
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2020, 08:57:16 AM »

If your on the EU timezone we can fly it together if you want and get you some kills :x
[/quote]

Im in the Atlantic time zone. GMT-4. Should be doable. Its mid aft here when its evening in UK. Im retired so schedule is pretty loose, let me know.

Offline TWCAxew

• Silver Member
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2020, 09:47:38 AM »
Im in the Atlantic time zone. GMT-4. Should be doable. Its mid aft here when its evening in UK. Im retired so schedule is pretty loose, let me know.

Ah that's pretty good, we are only 5 hours appart I could stay up a little longer on let's say Friday? There should be something to shoot at near my eleven (6pm for you) :devil
DutchVII / ULDutch

Offline TWCAxew

• Silver Member
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2020, 10:07:50 AM »
looking at the film it indeed looks different than i perceived at the merge with Violator. this could have been lag though. Again sorry.
DutchVII / ULDutch

Offline turt21

• Nickel Member
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2020, 01:15:44 PM »
Ah that's pretty good, we are only 5 hours appart I could stay up a little longer on let's say Friday? There should be something to shoot at near my eleven (6pm for you) :devil

seeya then
SKTurt

Offline TWCAxew

• Silver Member
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2020, 01:33:30 PM »
seeya then
SKTurt

Alright brother  :salute
DutchVII / ULDutch

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2020, 09:00:10 PM »
Plays OK after I downloaded it.
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54