Author Topic: Message / Text Window gone  (Read 480 times)

Offline Wampus

• Zinc Member
Message / Text Window gone
« on: January 19, 2020, 07:51:27 AM »
I am not sure if I accidently reconfigured something but my Message/Text window has disappeared.  I have looked for information on this to no avail.  I have not been able to find anything in the configuration/setup either.
Any help would be appreciated.

Offline Bizman

• Plutonium Member
Re: Message / Text Window gone
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2020, 09:05:42 AM »
In your Settings folder there's .cfg files named Ahskvpos and Radio. Some others maybe as well. You can open them in Notepad. The numbers are coordinates of the location. Set them to smaller than the resolution of your screen. When you move the windows with your mouse, the coordinates will change to the location you put them into.

Renaming those files may also work, defaulting the locations.
Quote from: BaldEagl, applies to myself, too
I've got an older system by today's standards that still runs the game well by my standards.

Kotisivuni

Offline Wampus

• Zinc Member
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2020, 09:40:14 AM »
Thank you for the help.  Do not have Ahskvpos but I did find something similarly named.  It popped up at my 12 o'clock High position as a small black line.  I was able to drag it and make it the correct size.  Not sure why this would happen but all is good now.
Thank you again!

Offline Bizman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2020, 12:48:49 PM »
Oh, you're using VR, aren't you? That has been somewhat common there. Glad you got it fixed.  :aok
Quote from: BaldEagl, applies to myself, too
I've got an older system by today's standards that still runs the game well by my standards.

Kotisivuni