Author Topic: Minor bug with the sound system.  (Read 496 times)

Offline TryHard

• Copper Member
Minor bug with the sound system.
« on: February 03, 2020, 01:53:57 PM »
A very minor bug I noticed flying the FW190D9/TA152 as well as the ju88 is the game uses sounds from radial type engines when the aforementioned aircraft have inverted V12s.

In short, the d9/ta152 and ju88 are incorrectly assigned to radial engine sounds and not inline V sounds

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
Re: Minor bug with the sound system.
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2020, 07:28:29 PM »
Ah, the perfect time to upgrade to the custom sound pack!
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline TryHard

• Copper Member
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2020, 10:41:28 PM »
Ah, the perfect time to upgrade to the custom sound pack!

Problem is irrelevant to sound pack, the game itself treats those planes as if they're radial engines instead of inline V engines. I have your sound pack install and those planes use the default sounds. Also I noticed all of the P47s have custom sounds but the D40 does not, maybe look into that. But that's just the sound pack I'm assuming, like I said the original bug doesn't have to do with If a sound pack is installed or not unless that sound pack has custom sounds specifically for the affected planes.

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2020, 03:08:12 PM »
I have not made sounds for the 190D9 yet. The Ta-152 and P47D40 have custom sounds, so if they aren't working in the game it has to be a bug in the game (I think).
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.