Author Topic: So your in favor of _________ during KOTH, why?  (Read 1409 times)

Offline jeffn

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Silver Member
Re: So your in favor of _________ during KOTH, why?
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2020, 03:26:13 PM »
My only wish would be that it was later, say 11pm est.

Other than that, i like the way it is.
-JeffN-
Jagdgeschwader 11

JG11

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2020, 03:31:11 PM »
Though I am old and like the 2100 est start time, think the start time should be tested at different times to see what time brings in the most combatants.

Looking forward to Saturday 

<S>

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2020, 04:40:54 PM »
Well I do not do well staying up late at night and 10 even adversely effected me. 11 pm start = my resignation so maybe we should start at 11   :aok
The other KOTH was ideal for me time wise but we desperately needed to replace the previous Saturday host as [ I better keep my mouth shut ].
Feel free to put in a CM application to replace me and have it whenever you want. I'm sure the CM Team would appreciate a new member replacing me. Go Team  :banana: :banana: :banana:
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline jeffn

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Silver Member
« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2020, 05:59:00 PM »
No Fuze, I’m not implying anything, appreciate what you do.

Personally, the wife knows what I’m doing Fridays, she has learned to accept it  :)
But when we are out for the evening on Saturday and I say. “Lets get back so I can KOTH”, This does not go over well,,,,,,now at 11pm est, little easier to swing.

Willing to help with KOTH anyway I can, but I’m still training and am a slow learner  :D
-JeffN-
Jagdgeschwader 11

JG11