Author Topic: Meeting My Six Crew Chief  (Read 1263 times)

Offline morfiend

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
Re: Meeting My Six Crew Chief
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2020, 04:00:39 PM »
Polar bears? Depends on the time of year. Could be Grizzlies or Kodiak's - they are the bears you find their scat with tiny silver bells in it smelling like pepper spray.

Great read Puma. Smore! :x

Sure bring Grizzlies into it,Polar bears consider everything as food,well except oranges!  I saw a doc on polars and they got film of them hunting whales. Whales!!! Now if whales were all that smart they would evolve to have orange skin cause everyone know polar bears dont like oranges. It it move a polar bear will eat it.

I threw a snowball once,guess what? :devil

:salute

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
Re: Meeting My Six Crew Chief
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2020, 04:10:57 PM »
Roger that!  By the way, I remember numerous times in the Six flying XC in the high forties, the only thing I would see higher and co-speed would be some sort of a Lear conning along same way, same day.

Ya I spent a couple of years on a 25D. It was a nice plane with the CJ610. An Air Force pilot told me that engine was based on the J85 (which I know zero about). I seem to remember being limited to 45 with the 51 certification coming later. Way too high for me with that tiny wing but an amazing little airplane to fly.
Being male, an accident of birth. Being a man, a matter of age. Being a gentleman, a matter of choice.