Author Topic: Volunteers for CO in "To Win the Winter Sky," April Scenario  (Read 3341 times)

Offline Hajo

• Platinum Member
Re: Volunteers for CO in "To Win the Winter Sky," April Scenario
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2020, 07:26:13 PM »
Awesome.sauces Wayne!

I had already called dibs on the 404th P-47D25 squadron GL spot earlier this week,  but my daughters told me the frames were falling on  2 of the Saturdays they had planned to come up from Florida to visit., so I edited it out of my post....but now all is good....

So I'm back to my original calling dibs as GL for the 404th/P-47D25 fighter squadron (if Dutch wants me to be his XO, I might fall back as Assistant GL and put you or someone as the GL, possibly)

Edit: heck, Dutch could be CO and also be the GL for the 404th squadron.... I meant to include that option  before but forgot to type it, my apologies

Sound good to you?

Sounds good to me Johnny!  Flying with one eye for awhile, gettin' older and stuff is falling off.  Count me in.

Cheers brother

TC / Johnny
- The Flying Circus -

Offline TWCAxew

• Silver Member
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2020, 04:04:45 AM »
@TC thank you very much for the offer!  :salute But internally my squad wants me to go AXIS. To get them involved I need to do there bidding. They decided this while I was asleep and before I had seen your generous offer. I did not expected the thread to blow up like this. Again thank you.

Yeah, so I will claim the AXIS CO position for the event  :devil  :cheers:

I'm not quite to be a side CO but if you have a 190A8 squad I would like to be the CO of it at least! :cheers: :salute

@Dragon what about the XO position to get you ready for future CO positions in upcoming events? You may still lead I/JG 11 if you would like.  :salute

@Perd why are you always trying to make me a collaborator? Only 10% of the Dutch where  :headscratch:

Dutch
« Last Edit: February 14, 2020, 04:11:22 AM by TWCAxew »
DutchVII / ULDutch
~~2019 KOTH/TOC Champion~~
https://ahevents.net/index.php/events/scenarios/about-scenarios
4 time scenario C.O. ~ As dew appears, As dew Vanishes, Such is my life, Everything in this world, Is but a dream within a dream.

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2020, 04:48:14 AM »
No worries Dutch, it's all good!

:salute

TC

"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline perdue3

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2020, 09:09:48 AM »
Now that you are on my side, ask what you will of me  :devil
C.O. Kommando Nowotny 

FlyKommando.com

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2020, 09:12:43 AM »
@TC thank you very much for the offer!  :salute But internally my squad wants me to go AXIS. To get them involved I need to do there bidding. They decided this while I was asleep and before I had seen your generous offer. I did not expected the thread to blow up like this. Again thank you.

@Dragon what about the XO position to get you ready for future CO positions in upcoming events? You may still lead I/JG 11 if you would like.  :salute

@Perd why are you always trying to make me a collaborator? Only 10% of the Dutch where  :headscratch:

Dutch
:x
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline TWCAxew

• Silver Member
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2020, 09:15:57 AM »
Now that you are on my side, ask what you will of me  :devil

Tulips :salute
DutchVII / ULDutch
4 time scenario C.O. ~ As dew appears, As dew Vanishes, Such is my life, Everything in this world, Is but a dream within a dream.

Offline perdue3

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2020, 05:43:45 PM »
I will definitely trade whatever duties you ask for tulips.
C.O. Kommando Nowotny 

FlyKommando.com

Offline FBDragon

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2020, 04:48:24 PM »

Dutch

:aok Put me wherever you need me!!! I'm still stuck at home till I get another peg leg for my left side lol!!! I've got time to go what ever is needed!!!  :cheers: :salute
« Last Edit: February 16, 2020, 04:55:57 PM by FBDragon »
Kommando Nowotny
XO
To Win The Winter Sky
Gl 1/Jg 11

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.electraforge.com/brooke/
« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2020, 05:13:35 PM »
With Dutch as CO and his choice of XO on axis side, I hereby volunteer to CO the allied side.

<S>, Dutch, my noble foe!  :aok

Offline TWCAxew

• Silver Member
« Reply #24 on: February 18, 2020, 05:57:10 AM »
Unfortunately due to recent changes to my schedule I won't be able to full fill my duties as a CO. And hereby announce my resignation. The AXIS CO position is open again for who like to take it.

I have already talked about it with Brooke and Perdweeb through PM's.

I would still recommend anyone who likes to try it to give it a shot. There is a great support group that are willing to help you. Your not alone and it's a blast to be the CO.

:aok Put me wherever you need me!!! I'm still stuck at home till I get another peg leg for my left side lol!!! I've got time to go what ever is needed!!!  :cheers: :salute

Dragon, sorry for not getting back to you earlier. I would have loved to make you my XO for the event. My apologies  :salute

Sincerely,
DutchVII
DutchVII / ULDutch

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2020, 08:03:03 AM »
Unfortunately due to recent changes to my schedule I won't be able to full fill my duties as a CO. And hereby announce my resignation. The AXIS CO position is open again for who like to take it.

I would still recommend anyone who likes to try it to give it a shot. There is a great support group that are willing to help you. Your not alone and it's a blast to be the CO.

Dragon, sorry for not getting back to you earlier. I would have loved to make you my XO for the event. My apologies  :salute

Sincerely,
DutchVII
:salute Dutch, I hope you will at least be able to participate.
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline FBDragon

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #26 on: February 18, 2020, 02:10:02 PM »

Sincerely,
DutchVII

No problem, I'll still do whatever is needed. Just let me know.  :cheers: :salute

PS. I do appreciate the offer!!! :cheers: :salute
Kommando Nowotny
XO
To Win The Winter Sky
Gl 1/Jg 11

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.electraforge.com/brooke/
« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2020, 11:05:19 PM »
OK, good news.

We are going to move the scenario later a couple of weeks, and Dutch will be the axis CO.

So, we'll have Dutch as axis CO (thank you, Dutch!  :aok), and Brooke as allied CO.

Registration is now open here:
https://ahevents.net/index.php/events/scenarios/current-or-next-scenario

Offline TWCAxew

• Silver Member
« Reply #28 on: February 23, 2020, 02:06:22 PM »
Well i am back :t

Dragon are you still up for the XO postion and the GL position of the 190 A8's?

Signed,
Dutch
DutchVII / ULDutch

Offline TWCAxew

• Silver Member
« Reply #29 on: February 23, 2020, 02:07:29 PM »
:salute Dutch, I hope you will at least be able to participate.

Yes i will, sorry for the unrest  :salute
DutchVII / ULDutch