Author Topic: Masks for Wuhan  (Read 4094 times)

Offline toddbobe

• Nickel Member
Masks for Wuhan
« on: February 12, 2020, 10:33:49 PM »
I know a nurse in Wuhan China, the city where the outbreak started. They need N95 masks. If you work in a doctors office, or any medical facility that would have those masks please consider donating them. Also needed are face shields, and gloves.
Reply here or look for me in game. My vox is 143 nit.
Thank you
Todd

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
Re: Masks for Wuhan
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2020, 11:27:12 PM »
how you plan to deliver them?

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline toddbobe

• Nickel Member
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2020, 12:49:45 PM »
Semp:

Good question

Fedex is running relief flights to Shanghai and Fedex china is running medical supplies only into wuhan. I have already successfully delivered one package.

Offline icepac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2020, 08:43:48 AM »

Might be too late to find N95 masks even in the US.

Pricing on amazon is out of control the last two days.

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2020, 12:03:09 PM »
Might be too late to find N95 masks even in the US.

Pricing on amazon is out of control the last two days.

You are more likely to find a generator after a hurricane.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline icepac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2020, 12:09:49 PM »
Way ahead of most.   

Got enough for an extended time period and enough to protect it.   

I am getting a cast iron hardwood stove from local craigslist.

Offline Ramesis

• Silver Member
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2020, 03:25:50 PM »
I know a nurse in Wuhan China, the city where the outbreak started. They need N95 masks. If you work in a doctors office, or any medical facility that would have those masks please consider donating them. Also needed are face shields, and gloves.
Reply here or look for me in game. My vox is 143 nit.
Thank you
Todd

Really? Why should we help out China? They have been screwing us for years and are only building their
military up to eventually take us over... remember, the Chinese play the long game... we only play the
short game!
"Would you tell me, please,
 which way I ought to go from here?
 That depends a good deal on where
 you want to get to. Said the cat."
    Charles Lutwidge Dodgson a.k.a. Lewis Carroll

Offline toddbobe

• Nickel Member
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2020, 05:24:05 PM »
Really? Why should we help out China? They have been screwing us for years and are only building their
military up to eventually take us over... remember, the Chinese play the long game... we only play the
short game!
Considering that bug is now here you tell me how you feel when someone you care about has to go into an infected ward with homemade makeshift equipment.... something tells me geopolitics will be the last thing on your mind.
In case your interested she is still not infected... by the grace of god.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline MiloMorai

• Platinum Member
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2020, 07:15:40 PM »
Masks don't do much if at all. They do help with those infected, knowingly or unknowingly, from spreading the 'bug'.

Offline toddbobe

• Nickel Member
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2020, 08:16:00 PM »
Masks don't do much if at all. They do help with those infected, knowingly or unknowingly, from spreading the 'bug'.
It is standard equipment. I’m a lawyer, not in the medical field, I just know what those with MD after their name say.

Offline Ramesis

• Silver Member
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2020, 02:24:14 PM »
Considering that bug is now here you tell me how you feel when someone you care about has to go into an infected ward with homemade makeshift equipment.... something tells me geopolitics will be the last thing on your mind.
In case your interested she is still not infected... by the grace of god.

I'm guessing you are a Dem... but then again the Dems have been trying to scare the U.S. citizens and will somehow blame this on Trump!
Remember, Dems and Repubs will always take advantage of what THEY call a crisis
This is the time to NOT pay attention to what they call a crisis  :aok
"Would you tell me, please,
 which way I ought to go from here?
 That depends a good deal on where
 you want to get to. Said the cat."
    Charles Lutwidge Dodgson a.k.a. Lewis Carroll

Offline Firetech

• Copper Member
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2020, 02:55:07 PM »
I'm guessing you are a Dem... but then again the Dems have been trying to scare the U.S. citizens and will somehow blame this on Trump!

I remember the good ole days when things could go wrong and it wasn't President (insert name here)'s fault. Personally I blame Fox news for scaring the crap out of people every day and Facebook for keeping it going. If one or both of those are a source of news (entertainment) for you, you have a wildly skewed view on reality. You would do better to go stand on the corner wearing a sandwich board proclaiming that "The end is coming"

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2020, 03:13:06 PM »

I remember the good ole days when things could go wrong and it wasn't President (insert name here)'s fault. Personally I blame Fox news for scaring the crap out of people every day and Facebook for keeping it going. If one or both of those are a source of news (entertainment) for you, you have a wildly skewed view on reality. You would do better to go stand on the corner wearing a sandwich board proclaiming that "The end is coming"

Yeah because ABC, CNN, MSNBC, New York Times, or the Washington post liberal slime wrags, aren't spreading fear and propaganda? Who lied about attacks when it was actually a Kentucky explosion? Why attack the one single half way conservative news outlet on TV? Statistics from Mark Levins book Unfreedom of the Press state that Fox news is the most balanced. You should read the first chapter of his book. Fox news is doing the people a service by actually remaining somewhat balanced. It's statistically proven and documented.

You want real journalism? Go watch George Webb Webb YouTube. But don't say Fox is spreading fear when they are actually the best MSM news channel that have highest ratings than all the liberal media combined (for a reason). When people only attack Fox news. I consider their views wildly skewed on reality.

The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline toddbobe

• Nickel Member
« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2020, 03:54:26 PM »
Im so far to the right I have to look over my left shoulder to see Rush.
Todd

Offline MiloMorai

• Platinum Member
« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2020, 04:31:08 PM »
Yeah because ABC, CNN, MSNBC, New York Times, or the Washington post liberal slime wrags, aren't spreading fear and propaganda? Who lied about attacks when it was actually a Kentucky explosion? Why attack the one single half way conservative news outlet on TV? Statistics from Mark Levins book Unfreedom of the Press state that Fox news is the most balanced. You should read the first chapter of his book. Fox news is doing the people a service by actually remaining somewhat balanced. It's statistically proven and documented.

You want real journalism? Go watch George Webb Webb YouTube. But don't say Fox is spreading fear when they are actually the best MSM news channel that have highest ratings than all the liberal media combined (for a reason). When people only attack Fox news. I consider their views wildly skewed on reality.

Faux News. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: