Author Topic: Delay before ending mission if fired recently  (Read 7441 times)

Offline haggerty

• Silver Member
      • Facebook
Re: Delay before ending mission if fired recently
« Reply #60 on: October 05, 2020, 09:14:47 PM »
you get a proxy, same as a fighter who bail when he knows he cant escape. not a difference.

semp

No, you get nothing, that's the problem.   If wirbles gave a proxy by ditching before a bomb hit, it would discourage the practice atleast.
-Ninja250, -Spectre, -UBerHAGS, -FieroGT, -Haggerty, -Hellcat -Misawa, -Gloom -Nobunaga -Cobrakai

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #61 on: October 05, 2020, 09:58:58 PM »
No, you get nothing, that's the problem.   If wirbles gave a proxy by ditching before a bomb hit, it would discourage the practice atleast.

ever shot down a plane, by miracle he crash lands and gets a ditch while you get nothing.   it's the same thing.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline haggerty

• Silver Member
      • Facebook
« Reply #62 on: October 05, 2020, 10:05:17 PM »
ever shot down a plane, by miracle he crash lands and gets a ditch while you get nothing.   it's the same thing.

semp

No, the same would be the tank surviving the bomb and then towering, which is fine if he hasn't fired in the past 3 seconds.
-Ninja250, -Spectre, -UBerHAGS, -FieroGT, -Haggerty, -Hellcat -Misawa, -Gloom -Nobunaga -Cobrakai

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #63 on: October 16, 2020, 05:38:00 PM »
So this has nothing to do with losing a job?  No comment then.  :)
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline lunaticfringe

• Nickel Member
« Reply #64 on: October 20, 2020, 05:54:01 PM »
so your saying I should be able to defend myself  from your rounds by bailing as I dive in on you too? I dont think it works that way. Towering is just another way to "game the game". By doing so your part of the problem.  A new guy finally gets airborne and stumbles upon a gv. He dives in and you tower and he gets nothing for the time and effort. Frustration sets in and he logs off forever. 

maybe you should work on hiding better,  or practice the" shoot and scoot" play of a good driver instead of adding to the gamyness everyone seems to be turning to these days.

you are attacking my base so i don't have the right to shoot at you.?
To Be Prepared for War Is The Most Effectual Means Of Preserving Peace (George Washington)

Offline haggerty

• Silver Member
      • Facebook
« Reply #65 on: October 28, 2020, 08:11:05 AM »
you are attacking my base so i don't have the right to shoot at you.?

You didnt read the thread did you?  You have every right to shoot, and with a 3 second delay to tower after shooting, I also have the right to attack the person trying to shoot me down.

Offline Wiley

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #66 on: October 28, 2020, 09:52:14 AM »
You didnt read the thread did you?  You have every right to shoot, and with a 3 second delay to tower after shooting, I also have the right to attack the person trying to shoot me down.

Personally I'd expand it to a delay regardless of whether you've shot or not, there should be a delay regardless of plane or tank.  I think it would eliminate a good deal of end sortie related dweebery.

Wiley.
If you think you are having a 1v1 in the Main Arena, your SA has failed you.

JG11