Author Topic: DLO52+Red37 Wing-Up  (Read 519 times)

Offline DLO52

• Copper Member
DLO52+Red37 Wing-Up
« on: March 13, 2020, 09:04:13 PM »
***REGULATORS***
DLO52
Linked up with Red37 of SteelRain. we had a great couple sorties flying different aircraft. Always great to link up with a fellow rook too wreck toejam 
***SALUTE***
Red37
JoshyB
Oysters
Stock
SFOX
and our formidable foe FLOOB 
THANKS FOR WATCHING...Happy Hunting Fellas Thanks for all the support  LIKE...SHARE...SUBSCRIBE
https://youtu.be/QpgsYALVDiM

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
Re: DLO52+Red37 Wing-Up
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2020, 04:47:10 PM »
Pretty good watch for a pure onboard, and who doesn't like listening to ACDC.
May I suggest a change; I like the graphic showing the enemy Airframe on kill, but it felt a little off-putting naming players.
 :salute
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline FLOOB

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2020, 07:47:54 PM »
That was awesome!  :)
“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans” - John Steinbeck

Offline DLO52

• Copper Member
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2020, 07:52:07 PM »
I'll be looking for ya FLOOB <S>. Thx LCADolby I can understand that point of view and can see how it can be taken badly. I couple reasons why none sinister or to brag mainly it was social media and putting faces to the names. Been with REGULATORS since 06 and just recently starting to see the voices ya know and I assumed most guys that have been flying awhile would appreciate seeing the fights from the bad guys POV after seeing myself get shot down by Vudu15 years ago. Like my dude FLOOB here all in good fun and love of the game <S> to you as well sir