Author Topic: ME: Excessively tight waypoint tolerance to grab and move  (Read 459 times)

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
ME: Excessively tight waypoint tolerance to grab and move
« on: March 01, 2020, 08:28:44 PM »
[edit]

At first I thought we had lost this ability. 
Now I realize that used to the tolerance to grab a point was really wide.  Now it is exactly pixel perfect.

I always thought it was a little loose before, but now it is painfully tight.  It's hard unless you are really zoomed in to grab exactly on the pixel and there is really no good visible indication. 

It can cause a lot of  annoying drag attempts  ..... "Crap, that's not it.  Nope not that either.  Dang! Still not it. Oh jeez, finally."  It's a little frustrating.

Maybe grabbing anywhere in the arrowhead shape could be a hit?  That would also serve as a visible target you can see to click on instead of a infinitely small magic invisible pixel.  :D

:salute

« Last Edit: March 01, 2020, 09:49:39 PM by CptTrips »
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
Re: ME: Excessively tight waypoint tolerance to grab and move
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2020, 08:11:19 AM »
[edit]

At first I thought we had lost this ability. 
Now I realize that used to the tolerance to grab a point was really wide.  Now it is exactly pixel perfect.

I always thought it was a little loose before, but now it is painfully tight.  It's hard unless you are really zoomed in to grab exactly on the pixel and there is really no good visible indication. 

It can cause a lot of  annoying drag attempts  ..... "Crap, that's not it.  Nope not that either.  Dang! Still not it. Oh jeez, finally."  It's a little frustrating.

Maybe grabbing anywhere in the arrowhead shape could be a hit?  That would also serve as a visible target you can see to click on instead of a infinitely small magic invisible pixel.  :D

:salute

I'll change its range based on zoom.

HiTech