Author Topic: Oceania Map Room Bug ???????  (Read 439 times)

Offline Mano

• Gold Member
Oceania Map Room Bug ???????
« on: March 12, 2020, 03:20:15 PM »
The small airfields that do not have a town associated with them have a map room on base. A ground vehicle can
drive right into it and hide inside. When the enemy has all of the auto guns down and delivers the troops, a pilot, jeep, m3, or M-8 can hide in there and use their pintle gun to kill the troops. Thus, no base capture. No one is aware of them being in there.   :neener: I have not tried hiding a tank in there yet but I imagine it can be done.

You can drive in from the back side as well.

:salute

If this is an Easter Egg, then I guess we should leave it alone.   :D
Everything is funny as long as it is happening to somebody else.
- Will Rogers (1879 - 1935)

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
Re: Oceania Map Room Bug ???????
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2020, 10:14:32 PM »
 :uhoh Found the sheep,eh? Good thing for you, they are SILENT :devil  :neener:
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2020, 06:37:28 PM »
I saw it also, this needs to be fixed or Oceania taken out of rotation until it is fixed.
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK
USAF 1971-76

Offline 1ijac

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2020, 11:59:33 PM »
I believe it is like that on all the small bases where the map room is on the base with no town.  You can also shoot through the map room mound and kill who is hiding in there.  Strafe and bomb the map room before trooping....It's been like that on the center island bases on NDIsles map since the beginning.

One-eye
"One-Eye"