Author Topic: Bridges  (Read 601 times)

Offline ONTOS

• Silver Member
Bridges
« on: March 15, 2020, 02:18:32 PM »
I would like bridges to be blow up by enemy and friendly. This would be to keep enemy from crossing river's and bridges into town, This to make capture more difficult. This would mean resupply by air.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
Re: Bridges
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2020, 03:13:43 PM »
I would like bridges to be blow up by enemy and friendly. This would be to keep enemy from crossing river's and bridges into town, This to make capture more difficult. This would mean resupply by air.

Offline lunaticfringe

• Nickel Member
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2020, 03:53:54 PM »
i made a request for this to have at least 1 bridge destroy able but every one said no
To Be Prepared for War Is The Most Effectual Means Of Preserving Peace (George Washington)

Offline ONTOS

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2020, 07:32:53 PM »
Yea. I figured.

Offline Mongoose

• Silver Member
      • Kentwood Station
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2020, 02:33:43 PM »
We are not going to get a bridge that can be destroyed.  But I want a bridge I can fly under.
My Aces High fan site:
www.kentwoodstation.com

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2020, 03:49:38 PM »
When you can fly under them, they fly through you like when you drive a PT under one. Hitech told me when I added the first bridges he did not like the idea of destructible bridges stopping GV fights. He liked the idea of a bridge being a choke point.

bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2020, 04:16:29 PM »
When you can fly under them, they fly through you like when you drive a PT under one. Hitech told me when I added the first bridges he did not like the idea of destructible bridges stopping GV fights. He liked the idea of a bridge being a choke point.

:aok

Offline icepac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2020, 07:27:47 AM »

Make them as hard to destroy as they were during real wartime or we'll see Jabos taking out a bunch of bridges like they do the current ord bunkers.