Author Topic: Covid19 Quarantine Therapy...Total War: Rome II - Emperor Edition  (Read 1029 times)

Offline perdue3

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Platinum Member
Re: Covid19 Quarantine Therapy...Total War: Rome II - Emperor Edition
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2020, 03:21:01 PM »
I wish they had a coop mode where you could run the gov and I could fight the battles.  :D

Co-Op is fun. The battles are fun, too. I just found that TW:Arena was good enough for the battles and I played Rome 2 for the campaign. With no more Arena, battling is all thats left. I look forward to TW: Troy.
C.O. Kommando Nowotny 

FlyKommando.com

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2020, 03:32:39 PM »
Co-Op is fun. The battles are fun, too. I just found that TW:Arena was good enough for the battles and I played Rome 2 for the campaign. With no more Arena, battling is all thats left. I look forward to TW: Troy.

Did you ever play an ancient game by TalonSoft  "Battleground III: Waterloo"? 

I loved that game.  Used to spend whole weekends playing it.  Saw a  documentary on Napoleon the other day and got to thinking about it.  That got me thinking about Rome TW because I prefer Greco-Roman time period. So here I am.

4am last night.  This may have been a mistake.  :D

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline perdue3

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2020, 03:48:46 PM »
No, I did not. But, i played TW: Empire. This is the game that my love of naval warfare is born from. Now I can name four games that were appealing to me only because they were based on naval warfare. Ancient Warfare is my area of academic expertise, so I am right there with you.
C.O. Kommando Nowotny 

FlyKommando.com

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2020, 11:48:47 PM »
No, I did not. But, i played TW: Empire. This is the game that my love of naval warfare is born from. Now I can name four games that were appealing to me only because they were based on naval warfare. Ancient Warfare is my area of academic expertise, so I am right there with you.

Have you seen (pretty good, I watched it today):
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline perdue3

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2020, 01:14:51 AM »
Na, I read and analyze, not watch.
C.O. Kommando Nowotny 

FlyKommando.com