Author Topic: Binge Watching During the Present Situation  (Read 477 times)

Offline AKKuya

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Gold Member
Binge Watching During the Present Situation
« on: April 04, 2020, 07:53:36 AM »
What TV shows are you binging on with some extra free time?

I just started Ozark on Netflix.  I'm going to take this time and learn all about money laundering 101.   :devil

I already finished my criminal classes prior:
Sons of Anarchy - small town organized crime  :aok
Breaking Bad - manufacturing and distributing crystal meth  :aok
Better Call Saul - the art of the con  :aok

Chuck Norris can pick oranges from an apple tree and make the best lemonade in the world. Every morning when you wake up, swallow a live toad. Nothing worse can happen to you for the rest of the day. They say money can't buy happiness. I would like the opportunity to find out. Why be serious?

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
Re: Binge Watching During the Present Situation
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2020, 08:14:36 AM »
You will most likely enjoy Ozark!

I know I waited with anticipation waiting for season 3 to be released for the past 2+ years

Their is a short true story movie on Amazon Prime, that is about the son-in-law of my life long friend here in Davidson County, North Carolina.....

Movie name: Strangled Time  about 34 minutes long and cost $9.99 to purchase the HD version

Everyone in the credits I know and know most personally...

Only thing off in the movie is he was still just a teenager in 1989, when the Radio station is talking about Hurricane Hugo....and there was enough material that could have made this 4 hours long and still would miss 1/2 of it, heh

TC
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2020, 08:32:15 AM »
Seasons 8, 9 and 10 of Shameless on Showtime

<S>

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline AKKuya

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2020, 09:52:05 AM »
I still have the 5th season of Vikings to watch on Hulu. 5th season of Fear the Walking Dead real soon.

On Netflix, there are a couple of first season shows to watch.

Disney+ just has the final season of Clone Wars now plus any new movies that will be available.

CBS All Access just finished Picard season 1 with season 3 of Discovery real soon.
Chuck Norris can pick oranges from an apple tree and make the best lemonade in the world. Every morning when you wake up, swallow a live toad. Nothing worse can happen to you for the rest of the day. They say money can't buy happiness. I would like the opportunity to find out. Why be serious?

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2020, 10:24:59 AM »
I'll have to re-up my Netflix for Ozarks.  I wish they'd get off their bellybutton and produce a season every...you know, season.

I'm really waiting for the next season of The Last Kingdom which I got hooked on.  I am listening to the series on Audible too.
https://gizmoblaze.com/2020/04/02/the-last-kingdom-season-4-release-date-cast-plot-and-all-you-need-to-know/
"I am Uhtred.  Son of Uhtred.  The true lord Bebbanburg."
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2020, 12:41:59 PM »
I have even less time than before, because wife & son are now at home all day!  :uhoh
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline morfiend

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2020, 12:54:13 PM »
Tiger King FTW!!!

I mean whats not to love about big cats and criminals?  I just wish I had smellovision so I could really get a grasp on how those places are. Once I went to visit a fellow who had a tiger,the smell was well I guess you had to be there,cant imagine what 100+ cats would smell like. Oh and the noise too!

The fellow with the tiger was killed by his "pet" purely an accident as the cat was just playing when it broke his neck.

On episode 3 of season 3 of Ozark,had to rewatch season 2 to get caught back up with whats going on.  Pretty good so far.

:salute

Offline Rocco

• Copper Member
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2020, 02:03:44 PM »
Just finished all 4 seasons of The Expanse and looking forward to season 5. Watched Good Omens as well. Great comedy along the lines of hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy.

Now rewatching Community. It still makes me laugh.
Ingame : AKRocco

Arabian Knights

Offline perdue3

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2020, 06:03:10 PM »
I recommend Chernobyl accompanied by the podcast after each episode.
C.O. Kommando Nowotny 

FlyKommando.com

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2020, 01:18:59 AM »
I have even less time than before, because wife & son are now at home all day!  :uhoh

I feel your pain lusche,  I'm only getting around 2 hours of flying time every other day if I'm lucky.   :ahand

on the flip side my binge watch TV list is everyday at work, instead of just night/weekend shifts in my "Critical" job.   

I must say one could also get used to the current traffic levels and fuel station/pump prices  (still have room to halve in the UK)

I found some stats you might find interesting.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eTKeK9vRxgw0KhvKxPCaDrfaHnxQP-n9TsLzsEymviY/htmlview
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2020, 09:50:06 AM »
The Andy Griffith Show followed by The Andy Griffith Show.