Author Topic: Live stream now  (Read 3398 times)

Offline Drano

• Platinum Member
Re: Live stream now
« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2020, 09:59:45 AM »
When Dolby is saying this, reevaluate your life choices.

Wiley.
KA-CHING!

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

"Drano"
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

FSO flying with the 412th Friday Night Volunteer Group

Offline aGhostisSAAM

• Zinc Member
« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2020, 10:07:38 AM »
No idea what this kid's issue is. He needs to get some help or his time here will be limited.

Kindly dm me with any comments or issues non post related. lets please keep ther scarcasm and toxicity off the boards. Thank you.

Offline Wiley

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #32 on: June 26, 2020, 10:18:12 AM »
Kindly dm me with any comments or issues non post related. lets please keep ther scarcasm and toxicity off the boards. Thank you.

You're going to leave then?

Wiley.
If you think you are having a 1v1 in the Main Arena, your SA has failed you.

JG11

Offline Drano

• Platinum Member
« Reply #33 on: June 26, 2020, 10:20:26 AM »
Yeah "Shoefly"! Get that crap out of here!

Too soon?

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

"Drano"
80th FS "Headhunters"

FSO flying with the 412th Friday Night Volunteer Group

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #34 on: June 26, 2020, 10:30:48 AM »

Wiley.

:rofl If i had space I'd sig this
"So far the score is Gunzo 237 - Skyyr 0"
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #35 on: June 26, 2020, 10:52:58 AM »

Wiley.
Amen
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline RichardDarkwood

• Silver Member
« Reply #36 on: June 27, 2020, 10:07:11 AM »
[Dont say you cant afford the pushing power either because I am the brokest guy on the planet with the lowest spec pc and I run it just fine. My pc only has a Core i5 9400, 12 gigs of RAM and a GTX960 4gb graphics card. I run the game without issue and you can get a GTX 960 for $100 all day long.]

Aces High is not a large game so you would be able to use VR on those specs.
"Show me on the doll where the bad man touched you"---Betty

https://www.twitch.tv/hounds_darkwood
CO--The Bad Guys

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #37 on: June 27, 2020, 02:03:42 PM »
Imo most players learn a lot of this game the hard way, I certainly did. I can see from your recent posts you’re doing something I had to learn the hard way and with some helpful suggestions I learned to find the enjoyment in AH I was looking for.

Seems to me you’re fighting bad guys on their terms and expecting they aren’t going to HO, vulch, gang up, run away to ack or friends...When you learn to expect that is what they are going to do, then you can fight on your terms. Example: take a bit more time and come from a base further off, then you have enough E to choose how to use it.

Everyone plays and dogfights a little to a lot different from each other.

109s and 190s are very different from each other. Have you spent a lot of time in each model to know their strengths and weaknesses?

If 2cmex is the only player you’re finding to be up to your level switch countries. Or perhaps ask some to go the DA.
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline aGhostisSAAM

• Zinc Member
« Reply #38 on: June 29, 2020, 01:45:38 AM »

If 2cmex is the only player you’re finding to be up to your level switch countries. Or perhaps ask some to go the DA.

NO.. Thats not what I'm saying at all.. IMO, 2cemex is the best active player that I've seen/fought and been killed by. I am nowhere near his level in AH. He is 1 of a handfull of killers I dred facing, I just didnt name them all.. I've only 18 months in AH and so I am mearly advanced noob but I hit the curve so my skills are advancing exponencially..

109s and 190s are very different from each other. Have you spent a lot of time in each model to know their strengths and weaknesses?

I wont fly the 190 or the 109. The vulchers and runaways ruined them for me. I do however fly the 152 alot. Thats basically a 190A8 with longer wings.. I'm sure as my skills improve I will graduate to them. I'm still mastering the high eny hanger queens yet.  I fly the I16 (my lawnmower) instead of the brewster.. tip( take the I16 to 15k, drop the tanks and dive straight down at 90degrees and don't pull out of your dive until 2k.. 550mph AND turns.. holds e pretty good to. Also, try the 152 as a low altitude high speed turn fighter. it does great between 350 and 400. will out turn most.. P39D with 20mm is also crazy good whendiving into a furball from 15k... holds e better than a spit 9.

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #39 on: June 29, 2020, 05:22:29 AM »

I wont fly the 190 or the 109. The vulchers and runaways ruined them for me.

It would seem you’re really meaning 190D, 109K and players that BnZ, run when they lose the advantage and vulch as mentioned. Those two planes are very good for that, however P51D, Tempest, later Spitfires, La7 and a handful of others have been used for the same years before I got here and still are. The early 109s won’t be able to run from much and anyone flying them doubtfully intends to.

My favorite is the G-14. I tried for months to get the 190A-5 to do things that it just won’t do in this game. I expected it would from MScombat Europe, but it doesn’t. I like to fly it, but it frustrates me. Anyhow, when you’re not specific it can come across as offensive. The G-14 is not great at anything, but it’s good at almost everything. Ive seen many players who can dogfight in BnZ planes and to amazement.

18 months here isn’t long, but it’s long enough to get in ppl’s doghouse. However, I’ve learned this community can be very forgiving when shown some humility. I made enough enemies in my first couple years that I learned later were players that would actually help and forget with a little adjustment of my attitude. A lot of those that used to get under my skin, I’d love to see in game and fly against again. I’ve been flying recently again under a different callsign because I don’t have a working mic and would love to say hello again to old pals but in game chat isn’t the same. I saw you yesterday evening and you were cordial and gave info and check 6’s, so maybe just sit back a bit and realize we all find different things to enjoy in the game. BnZ runners are still red guys to kill and they probably get the most frustrated when those easily defeated tactics fail them - the P-38 I’ve seen may be the very best at roping them...
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #40 on: June 29, 2020, 12:21:01 PM »

I do however fly the 152 alot. Thats basically a 190A8 with longer wings..
:confused:
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline aGhostisSAAM

• Zinc Member
« Reply #41 on: June 30, 2020, 05:42:48 AM »

I saw you yesterday evening and you were cordial and gave info and check 6’s

Rot, I am always cordial, always try and communicate what I see. I have a foul mouth like any good Marine. What triggers me is arrogant dinks thatare hypocrites like the ones who attacked me in this post, made bad assumptions and justify their toxicity by attacking others as evident by their attacking in this post without even reading it.
 Boom and Zooming has its place I agree but the cowardice that sets me off is the guy that will run across 2 quadrants to hide in his ack and instead of landing his plane when you turn around to return home, he darts out of his ack to shoot you in the back. its chknsht. yet, the same guy will vulch you over and over and over in the middle of the night when nobody is on instead of letting you get airborn and making a fight of it. How about the player that white flags your town, lets you chase him across a full quadrant then bails and jumps in an M3 to capture the town he Wfluffied?
I speak my mind allways and Im filterless. Im a feirce competitor and I never quit. I speak the truth and sometimes people dont want to hear their truth.
Even yesterday I flew with, backed up and covered the six of a few of the attackers from this thread. I'm not a bitter man, just a brutally honest one.

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #42 on: June 30, 2020, 07:28:49 AM »
A man can always control himself. Most Marines fit that description..... not all.
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Scared

• Zinc Member
« Reply #43 on: June 30, 2020, 01:00:20 PM »
I just try to survive to make it back to base.

Offline Becinhu

• Gold Member
« Reply #44 on: July 01, 2020, 12:24:08 AM »
  I do however fly the 152 alot. Thats basically a 190A8 with longer wings..

:confused: :bolt:

research is your friend
412th Braunco Mustangs OG
412th FNVG FSO
80th FS "Headhunters" MA