Author Topic: GV Combat A68 (48 Hour Tank Battle)  (Read 464 times)

Offline Trev95

• Copper Member
GV Combat A68 (48 Hour Tank Battle)
« on: April 12, 2020, 12:24:46 AM »
A 48 hour tank battle raged at A61 between the Knights and the Rooks. This was my perspective, be advised this is a long video.
Oh and after 82 AH3 videos I finally broke down and made in intro, let me know what you think! <S>FBTrev95/Riftval

FBTrev95/Riftval
Riftvals Bombers

Offline dieter

• Zinc Member
Re: GV Combat A68 (48 Hour Tank Battle)
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2020, 01:39:45 PM »
Nice video!  I can not see tanks for anything, it's hard enough to pick things out when the lights go down in the MA skies.  Tanks are too much of a pain for me to do, so I can really appreciate when I see people successfully using them.  Thanks for posting that, I really enjoyed watching the fight. 

ULDieter
Deeeeeter, like Peter, with D.   :O

Offline Trev95

• Copper Member
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2020, 02:22:15 PM »
Nice video!  I can not see tanks for anything, it's hard enough to pick things out when the lights go down in the MA skies.  Tanks are too much of a pain for me to do, so I can really appreciate when I see people successfully using them.  Thanks for posting that, I really enjoyed watching the fight. 

ULDieter
Deeeeeter, like Peter, with D.   :O

Glad you enjoyed it Dieter!  Whew now I know I can start GVing and avoid finding my bombers surrounded by angry ULs! :D <S>
FBTrev95/Riftval
Riftvals Bombers

Offline turt21

• Nickel Member
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2020, 05:27:52 PM »
I enjoyed it as well and maybe learned something

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2020, 08:13:00 PM »
That looked like fun.

Nicely done.

:salute
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.