Author Topic: New Bombs For Spitfire  (Read 520 times)

Offline donna43

• Copper Member
New Bombs For Spitfire
« on: April 14, 2020, 05:48:00 PM »

:D :D :D
DrPhloxx

Age is strictly a case of mind over matter.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter.

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
Re: New Bombs For Spitfire
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2020, 05:57:20 PM »
 :rofl

Effect: Dropping these "bombs" near a map room will result in advancing enemy troops to "secure" the "bombs" prior to going into the map room.  Additional troops will be required to help haul the "bombs" into the map room.  Note: Should some enemy troops already occupy the map room, they will promptly leave the map room to "secure" the "bombs", and return to the map room.

:D
Quote from: hitech
Wow I find it hard to believe it has been almost 38 days since our last path. We should have release another 38 versions by now  :bhead
HiTech
Quote from: Pyro
Quote from: Jolly
What on Earth makes you think that i said that sir?!
My guess would be scotch.

Offline AKKuya

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2020, 09:41:56 PM »
Isn't that more of an air drop relief for downed pilots?
Chuck Norris can pick oranges from an apple tree and make the best lemonade in the world. Every morning when you wake up, swallow a live toad. Nothing worse can happen to you for the rest of the day. They say money can't buy happiness. I would like the opportunity to find out. Why be serious?

Offline Mongoose

• Silver Member
      • Kentwood Station
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2020, 10:31:35 PM »
Isn't that more of an air drop relief for downed pilots?

Kind of like the little jug that saint bernards supposedly carry to rescue people in the snow?
My Aces High fan site:
www.kentwoodstation.com

Offline AKKuya

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2020, 11:57:32 PM »
Kind of like the little jug that saint bernards supposedly carry to rescue people in the snow?

I once read that was strictly done in children's' cartons.  That has never happened in real life.  If anybody knows otherwise...
Chuck Norris can pick oranges from an apple tree and make the best lemonade in the world. Every morning when you wake up, swallow a live toad. Nothing worse can happen to you for the rest of the day. They say money can't buy happiness. I would like the opportunity to find out. Why be serious?