Author Topic: Second KOTH for euro times?  (Read 775 times)

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
Second KOTH for euro times?
« on: April 25, 2020, 12:37:58 PM »
I'm really getting close to beating the deceased equine here but are there any players who will regularly attend a second KOTH similar to the KOTH B we used to have.
Times would be close to 4pm ET, 8pm GMT, 9pm CET give or take a hour depending on when people can attend.

I for one will commit to attend this event. I'll be running the first one unless we get a good amount of people saying they will attend and I can entice our 2nd host back for a few hours.
We would need a dozen or so players at a minimum I'd assume, risking making me a behind along with you. :eek:
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
Re: Second KOTH for euro times?
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2020, 06:40:28 PM »
Sounds like fun

Thanks fuzeman!

<S>

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2020, 11:15:41 PM »
I also think it will, could be fun.
I feel the sense of possibilities but also the wrench of reality.
HAVE TO have at least 12 people. I remember the last time one was scheduled. Two people showed up, both KOTH hosts.
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2020, 01:48:15 PM »
I'll stop bringing up this deceased equine as there obviously is no interest in a euro-timed KOTH.   :frown:
 :bolt:

Offline TWCAxew

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2020, 03:09:28 PM »
I really do Fuze, i do love KOTH i just cant make any promises of showing. More often than not i wont be able to make it :(
DutchVII / ULDutch
~~2019 KOTH/TOC Champion~~
https://ahevents.net/index.php/events/scenarios/about-scenarios
4 time scenario C.O. ~ As dew appears, As dew Vanishes, Such is my life, Everything in this world, Is but a dream within a dream.

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2020, 08:22:33 PM »
I hope their are others who are desiring that Aces High / HTC decide to host a EURO KOTH twice a month to go along with the US KOTH each month for the remaining 6 months of 2020!

Hopefully their will be a good number of participants that will decide to show up for the EURO KOTH EVENT!

"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2020, 05:34:59 AM »
I hope their are others who are desiring that Aces High / HTC decide to host a EURO KOTH twice a month to go along with the US KOTH each month for the remaining 6 months of 2020!

Hopefully their will be a good number of participants that will decide to show up for the EURO KOTH EVENT!

I will point out the second to last scheduled euro timed KOTH had zero people show up to play.
The last one which I asked Bruv to schedule had two people show up, Bruv and me.
I think the CMs have done their part unless you can suggest anything else?

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2020, 10:26:23 AM »
I think the CMs will be the only ones present again. It's a wasted adventure at least for now, AH has little presence in Europe.
"So far the score is Gunzo 237 - Skyyr 0"
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2020, 03:59:41 PM »
It is a great shame as we always tried to get it on a day where there was the potential on an afternoon for the US guys to also partake at like 2-3pm EST.

Unless there is a dramatic uptick in players attending saturday KOTH and players wanting to dogfight during euro primetime I'll re-consider it. 
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2020, 06:28:58 AM »
You would think now would be a good time to try one in the middle of the day or morning given the virus lockdown keeping most inside

I'll try to make anytime as KOTH is the type of A2A action I pay my $15 for.

<S>

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals