Author Topic: How do I move my seat back or up or down?  (Read 681 times)

Offline finnster

• Zinc Member
How do I move my seat back or up or down?
« on: April 25, 2020, 10:51:29 PM »
In VR, I can't get the page up or page down keys to raise or lower my seat.
help anyone? Yet another plaintive plea from the noobie dweeb named finnster
 :lol

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
Re: How do I move my seat back or up or down?
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2020, 11:32:15 PM »
Well easiest way is ... take the headset off,game will revert to the monitor. Then use pgup,pgdn  and arrow keys. F10 to save head position!The Gunsight on Monitor will not NOT be fully in the view with headset off,so if you center it...it will be off to the right in vr. Everything else/head height and close or far to cockpit are easy to adjust this way.  Fine tuning can be done with VR on, my moving a tad one way or another and saving with F10(just have F10 spotted lol its a pain to find it).
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2020, 12:03:47 PM »
With the headset on move your head where you want it to be centered and then press f10.

Offline finnster

• Zinc Member
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2020, 01:45:05 PM »
Thanks HT!

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2020, 05:45:35 PM »
With the headset on move your head where you want it to be centered and then press f10.

Aha!  Must try this.  Thanks!

- oldman

Offline DubDubz

• Zinc Member
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2020, 02:49:35 PM »
All I do is lean forward and put my head down a little bit then I reset my view in VR. This should help reset the positions, it's sort of tricky you may find yourself cut off to the side a little bit and have to reset it again.

Offline Vulcan

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2020, 05:21:54 PM »
All I do is lean forward and put my head down a little bit then I reset my view in VR. This should help reset the positions, it's sort of tricky you may find yourself cut off to the side a little bit and have to reset it again.

^ this. It's like opposites. If I'm sitting to the right to much, I lean right, center the headset, then lean back and I will be centered.