Author Topic: Hi Guys, I'm back but Blocked  (Read 551 times)

Offline Zygote4040

• Zinc Member
Hi Guys, I'm back but Blocked
« on: April 28, 2020, 02:40:44 AM »
Hi.  I used to play AH a long time ago when Fester, GTR and Skuzzy were around.  Not still if they are still are.

Anyhoo I had a yearning for destruction and went out and bought a new PC and nice joystick.  Used my new computer and internet connection to try to download the software but I'm completely blocked, can't even access the forums (had to sign up for a VPN). 

Theres no way I have been banned because I have a new ISP / Computer so I'm assuming there is some sort of blanket ban on my ISP or something?

VPN is working to let me access forums.

Any idea whats happening? I did try to go to the facebook page as requested by I don't use facebook and I don't want to download the messenger app.

Regards

Zygote - PS I'm Aussie.

Offline Bizman

• Plutonium Member
Re: Hi Guys, I'm back but Blocked
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2020, 03:16:34 AM »
You should be able to download the game and play it offline no matter whether you were banned as a person or not.

HiTech will most likely chime in but you can as well send him a PM or e-mail support@hitechcreations.com
Quote from: BaldEagl, applies to myself, too
I've got an older system by today's standards that still runs the game well by my standards.

Kotisivuni

Offline Zygote4040

• Zinc Member
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2020, 03:46:52 AM »
Thanks m8.  Yeah its saying I can't access the hitechcreations.com domain at all for number of possible reasons based on the way i'm trying to access it and also hacking, spamming the community and or the game. 

I definitely didn't do that since I've not played for many many years :)  and I wouldn't do that anyway lol.  My provider is Optus Australia.

Ill wait for HT to chime in.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2020, 06:42:39 AM »
No need to wait for HT to participate in a forum thread.

Contact E-mail: info@hitechcreations.com

Billing E-mail: billing@hitechcreations.com

Support E-mail: support@hitechcreations.com

Offline DaddyAce

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2020, 08:16:55 PM »
Hi Zygote,

At least until this Covid thing I had been spending some time in your part of the world, at least specifically for purposes of AH access in Thailand and Malaysia.  I found the same issues with you with not being able to access the servers, etc.  This was pre-Skuzzy retirement.  Skuzzy told me they do not allow access in some parts of the world due to some problems, but would help me with access.  I don't recall what he needed but I would give him some info on my connection then he would set something up so I could access the site.  If you have not yet figured out how to get through I'm confident you would get the help you need by contacting hitech.

...and hopefully....welcome back!   :salute    :airplane:    :airplane: :airplane: :airplane:

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2020, 11:29:37 PM »
 (817) 431 - 8840

Or Call HTC
"So far the score is Gunzo 237 - Skyyr 0"
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho