Author Topic: An announcement to make!  (Read 3376 times)

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
Re: An announcement to make!
« Reply #30 on: May 14, 2020, 04:15:21 AM »
Bit of a co-inky-dink right after getting catfished.  :headscratch:
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline LNG15

• Nickel Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #31 on: May 14, 2020, 07:21:33 AM »
Ok then I am not sure if I will take that as a compliment about my uncle. I thought you would of said something nice Dolby.
Be Prepared To "Get Lanced!"

Offline LNG15

• Nickel Member
« Reply #32 on: May 14, 2020, 07:31:07 AM »
And for saying such a remark like that. You should get a black eye for that. My family comes from first. And if you don't have anything nice to say. "Keep them to yourself!"

Offline Puma44

• Platinum Member
« Reply #33 on: May 14, 2020, 10:43:16 AM »
LNG, a suggestion.  If you can make it work, keep that $14.95 a month going.  With the stress of being a caregiver and you family’s health, it’ll be a good mental health break to step into cartoon world for a bit when you can.  Without a mental health break once in a while, it’ll be easy to get spun to tight and affect your health.   :salute

P.S. Don’t worry about or respond to the occasion wild, spurious input from the peanut gallery.  They don’t count for anything.  There are much more important things to expend your energy on. 

Check Six!
« Last Edit: May 14, 2020, 11:25:17 AM by Puma44 »

All gave some, Some gave all

Offline LNG15

• Nickel Member
« Reply #34 on: May 14, 2020, 10:51:18 AM »
LNG, a suggestion.  If you can make it work, keep that $14.95 a month going.  With the stress of being a caregiver and you family’s health, it’ll be a good mental health break to step into cartoon world for a bit when you can.  Without a mental health break once in a while, it’ll be easy to get spun to tight and affect your health.   :salute

P.S. Don’t worry about or respond to the occasion wild, spurious input from the peanut gallery.  They don’t count for anything.  There are much more important things to expend your on. 

Check Six!
I will Puma! I should be able to do it for awhile. I took Media Literature in High School and I watched a video with Dave Ramsey in it to how to setup a system and a budget. And with my 40 hours a week it is possible to a big portion of my paycheck each week into another account to act as the rent account and the rest would be for groceries and also any other expenses including AH so I should be able to make it work.

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #35 on: May 14, 2020, 12:27:22 PM »
And for saying such a remark like that. You should get a black eye for that. My family comes from first. And if you don't have anything nice to say. "Keep them to yourself!"

Feel free at any point in time to heed your own advice.
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline LNG15

• Nickel Member
« Reply #36 on: May 14, 2020, 01:10:37 PM »
Feel free at any point in time to heed your own advice.
For those once I wouldn't. Your remark really pissed me off. My family comes first than anything else. I grew over that situation. What is your problem!

Offline CptTrips

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #37 on: May 14, 2020, 01:33:07 PM »
For those once I wouldn't. Your remark really pissed me off. My family comes first than anything else. I grew over that situation. What is your problem!

LNG,

Of course, family always comes first.  In the end, you'll find that everything else in life pales in comparison. 

But I do agree with Puma.  If it is not too bad of a financial burden, keep your account for an occasional stress relief and to keep in touch with friends.  Obviously you might have to reduce your activity level, but maintaining your own mental health will help you stay better fit to help your family. 

$0.02.

:salute
« Last Edit: May 14, 2020, 03:15:21 PM by CptTrips »
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline LNG15

• Nickel Member
« Reply #38 on: May 14, 2020, 01:36:14 PM »
LNG,

Or course, family always comes first.  In the end, you'll find that everything else in life pales in comparison. 

But I do agree with Puma.  If it is not too bad of a financial burden, keep your account for an occasional stress relief and to keep in touch with friends.  Obviously you might have to reduce your activity level, but maintaining your own mental health will help you stay better fit to help your family. 

$0.02.

:salute
I will man. I am still able to pay for the game no issue, its just Dolby wants to poke his head in and think this about something else which its not.

Offline Puma44

• Platinum Member
« Reply #39 on: May 14, 2020, 03:12:38 PM »
I will man. I am still able to pay for the game no issue, its just Dolby wants to poke his head in and think this about something else which its not.

Don’t give him the satisfaction of a reply.  He’s just come back from an extended time out and appears to be trying for another. 

All gave some, Some gave all

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #40 on: May 14, 2020, 09:47:05 PM »
Puma, there is absolutely nothing wrong with anything I have said in this thread, being cynical is no grounds for your Rule#5 violation.  :old:
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Johnny5

• Zinc Member
« Reply #41 on: May 15, 2020, 12:17:33 AM »
« Last Edit: May 15, 2020, 12:19:29 AM by Johnny5 »

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.electraforge.com/brooke/
« Reply #42 on: May 15, 2020, 02:44:13 AM »
Best wishes to you and your family, LNG.

Offline LNG15

• Nickel Member
« Reply #43 on: May 15, 2020, 04:04:27 AM »
Best wishes to you and your family, LNG.
Thanks Brooke.

Offline Hajo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #44 on: May 15, 2020, 04:23:05 AM »
Best wishes LNG.  You're a fellow Ohioan. We take care of one another.  You impress me as being a fine young man.  Keep it up!
- The Flying Circus -