Author Topic: My new toy.  (Read 6207 times)

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
Re: My new toy.
« Reply #75 on: June 29, 2020, 12:45:40 PM »
look like 410. KICK MUCH?

Correct and yes.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Maverick

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #76 on: July 04, 2020, 09:57:46 AM »
Been looking at a neat design. As I get older I am finding fixed sights on a handgun are not as good anymore. I had been toying with the idea of a red dot optic. In a couple of my firearm related periodicals I have read about a newer US manufacturer called SCCY. I have no idea if it is supposed to be a word or not. They have come out with DA only pistols in the 380 and 9mm calibers. The interesting part is the reviews for them have been very very good considering the modest cost, under $275 for fixed sight and under $335 for red dot with a crimson trace optical sight on it. They even come in various colors. I thought that being a patriotic American folks should celebrate their 1776 treason day by buying a firearm, particularly the CPX 1 or 2.
DEFINITION OF A VETERAN
A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."
Author Unknown

Offline BOBO

• Copper Member
« Reply #77 on: July 09, 2020, 04:27:00 PM »
are those shotgun shells in that thing? what gauge? wow.

It takes
regular or 3" .410 bore shotshell or .45LC.  I prefer 000 Buckshot (5 pellets per shell).

And yes, it kicks a lot but I wanted the smallest pistol that dispenses the most lead possible.