Author Topic: Match Play 1v1 with LNG15  (Read 647 times)

Offline ULPink

• Copper Member
Match Play 1v1 with LNG15
« on: May 22, 2020, 02:49:40 AM »
Fun duels with LNG15.  Music by local bands my uncle did music videos for" Fools & Hores, "Around the Lake" and Hotspur, "Up & Away"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPhS5idQaGA
Check Six!

Offline RAG

• Zinc Member
Re: Match Play 1v1 with LNG15
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2020, 04:39:01 AM »
Why don't you drop your flaps to come over those slow loops! or perhaps you did and i couldnt see
« Last Edit: May 22, 2020, 04:42:44 AM by RAG »

Offline LNG15

• Copper Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2020, 02:16:39 PM »
Those were good engagements. I learn from the best especially in Vudu, and ULTactus, but mostly from Dantoo of 9 GIAP. I don't give an easy kill, I make people work for them and you had your work cut out got me 4-1. Great engagements nonetheless! <S>
Be Prepared To "Get Lanced!"

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2020, 04:17:24 AM »
Those were good engagements. I learn from the best especially in Vudu, and ULTactus, but mostly from Dantoo of 9 GIAP. I don't give an easy kill, I make people work for them and you had your work cut out got me 4-1. Great engagements nonetheless! <S>
Got Lanced! Kidding Brother! You put up a heck of a fight! I am secure in my Masculinity....beat me again!!! HARDER!! :x Would be different, if she wasnt so humble :aok
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2020, 12:39:02 PM »
That engine off over the top at 3 minutes brings back memories.
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline LNG15

• Copper Member
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2020, 01:12:37 PM »
Well Dolby the way she flys is different than you think from Skyrr. No.1 when Skyyr had a fighter on him he used the tracking feature via using the tab button. She does not use that at all, and also used the hat buttons of view to help her look behind. Also, the fact also is she sprays, Skyyr was always a snap shotter. Mindy is not. And the way she flew against me even though she killed me 4-1 she actually struggled against me and I did not make it easy for her. This is my honest response to this. I learned from Vudu from his videos as well as some fighter tacticians such as Dantoo of the 9 GIAP who I fly under and he has been around for 20 years in the flight sim community. That's where I based this off of.

Offline SPKmes

• Gold Member
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2020, 04:59:36 PM »
Aim was the only difference there... You. LNG aim like me......badly.. hahaha

Offline LNG15

• Copper Member
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2020, 05:02:19 PM »
Most time I agree. But in all seriousness I usually set my guns to about 400 out on us fighters and it works out. I do spray time to time and the conv does mess up for me sometimes but I have pulled off some nice reflections and some good kills. When I fly buffs I am a crackshot.

Offline perdue3

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2020, 05:00:46 PM »
That engine off over the top at 3 minutes brings back memories.

Indeed
C.O. Kommando Nowotny 

FlyKommando.com