Author Topic: Simon loses, again  (Read 2296 times)

Offline pelota

• Zinc Member
Simon loses, again
« on: May 24, 2020, 03:59:37 PM »
OK, folks, this is rather unusual for me to post anything in this sub-section of the forums and, by no means, do I consider myself the best (or near the best) in this game.  But I got really tired of "Simon" whining and complaining every time that I shoot him down that I "ho", "cheat," etc...  The guy simply cannot stop himself from constantly squeaking about getting shot down by a better player!  I have had my butt handed to me by other players, but there is a limit to how much one can be sore about it....  So, without further due, please watch for yourselves and be the judge: is this anything other than a fair kill?

-Owl

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
Re: Simon loses, again
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2020, 04:11:36 PM »
Well. There's only one thing worse that whining, ya know.

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2020, 04:41:25 PM »
Adieu  :old:
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Simon

• Nickel Member
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2020, 06:53:51 PM »
Haha my very own ch200 troll finally gets a kill and rushes to the BBS. Bet he won't post all those other films.  :rolleyes:

Offline pelota

• Zinc Member
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2020, 09:50:20 PM »
Not a troll, Simon. But maybe after you view this, you will forward some civility and respect to those who beat you, fair and square, and stop sounding like a cry-baby in the arena.  Enjoy the film!

-Owl

Offline Simon

• Nickel Member
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2020, 11:23:15 AM »
This post, just like your 200 rants, is pure troll. I've been part of the FA/AH community for nearly 20 years, which is probably longer than you've been alive, and respect every player in this game until they start making up stories and telling lies. I'm done with this thread, just like your 200 BS. Permasquelch engage.

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2020, 12:38:00 PM »
OK, folks, this is rather unusual for me to post anything in this sub-section of the forums and, by no means, do I consider myself the best (or near the best) in this game.  But I got really tired of "Simon" whining and complaining every time that I shoot him down that I "ho", "cheat," etc...  The guy simply cannot stop himself from constantly squeaking about getting shot down by a better player!  I have had my butt handed to me by other players, but there is a limit to how much one can be sore about it....  So, without further due, please watch for yourselves and be the judge: is this anything other than a fair kill?

-Owl

What you are trying to do here works better if you duel him.

Offline pelota

• Zinc Member
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2020, 12:47:05 PM »
Truly sad and pathetic response, which is what I have expected coming from you: the film tells the story, I need say nothing more here about who is the liar.  If you classify yourself as a veteran of this game, which you clearly do in your last reply, then act like a veteran--stop crying when others shoot you down!  Stop accusing them of ho'ing, cheating, making up stories, etc.  Behave like the rest of us and maintain respect for others.  And for the record, not that I give a hoot about your sad opinions, I am likely older than you in age (47 years old).  That said, I will not personally attack another player based on their age, sex, whatever, since that is a sad, pathetic reply to begin with.  Respect towards other players--try it sometime, Simon.

-Owl

p.s., FLS: I did ask him to duel, but he declined, lol..... 

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2020, 12:48:27 PM »
47 and a mind of a child.. I can see why Simon wouldn't waste his time. :uhoh
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline hazmatt

• Silver Member
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2020, 01:27:09 PM »
I don't understand why people even care what what is said to them on 200 or these forums.

Guess I don't understand the butthurt and chest thumping lol.

I got in a fight with somebody the other day 1vs1 both in the same plane (which most would say this pilot is one of the best in that plane) and I won. I didn't feel the need to berate them or post a film of my glorious victory. My comment to them was that the only reason I won is for some reason I managed not to spin.

I just squelch people that annoy me on 200 and wish more would do that as I think it would discourage their behavior.

Just my 1.5 cents

Offline Simon

• Nickel Member
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2020, 01:59:22 PM »
Okay I forgot to turn off notifications so I'll entertain one last time, perhaps to offer you some perspective.

First of all, I have never called you a cheat. That would suggest you're doing something I'm incapable of doing or cannot explain. I've only ever seen one cheater in this game, or my previous one, and he's justifiably banned from both. You haven't shown me anything for me to believe you're anything beyond a run of the mill player, just like me. Whether you're actually better at this game than me, or not, doesn't matter in the least.

Second, despite the single engagement shown in the film that you conveniently started rolling when you knew it was me, you HO-merge every single time. When I call you on it (usually after you've piped up beating your chest), you deny it, and claim I was "roped", or something equally ridiculous. I'm not talking about a glancing pass, or angle shot. I'm talking about full on, spray cannons nose to nose on every single merge. Yet you lie about that, which of course means you won't post those films.

Let's not forget our first encounter, which was maybe a month ago. I had just finished a T&B fight, and was low and slow on the deck, in enemy territory. I noticed a niki beelining for me from the stratosphere, and when I nosed up to meet and avoid, I was shot in the face. A little strange to see an alt-monkey niki, but I didn't think much more of it, especially since I'd never seen or heard of "BTOwl", so I figured you're new or returning, trying to get a game back. Now, I can't be 100% certain that I didn't say anything, but I very much doubt I did, because I get ho'ed all the time and rarely say a word.

The next thing I know, this BTOwl is beating his chest saying how he beat me, and has always owned me. Not knowing how you are/were, my response was something along the lines of bravo you got a one-way joust kill, clap clap clap.

Again, more 'meh' than anything, since I chalk it up to one of those new shade-200 trolls that crop up from time to time.

So the next few nights I start noticing a high niki, well above the furball, diving and cannon-spraying every F4U that he sees, while bypassing other, higher cons. Similarly, I also notice a lower Niki turn tail and run a few grids to friendly ack when there's an F4U above him. It seems I've developed a new fan.

After a couple of meetings, I don't think there was anything special about the fights, other than the cannon-spray ho-merge, which you actually landed fatal hits on a couple of times. I also remember a couple of other times I killed you, but again, didn't think much of it either way until you piped up on 200 again with name-calling nonsense.

So for the record, you've proven yourself to be a liar, and a complete ho-tard. There is zero chance I would ever entertain a duel with anyone the likes of you. Obviously you'll HO on every merge then lie about it. I duel to have fun. Not to prove anything to anyone. In fact many people in this game know I love nothing more than a respectful 1 on 1. I'm also pretty good at losing, as most can attest to. There are players that beat me almost every single time, and I have the utmost respect for them and their skills, and as decent folk.

The only thing I can suggest there is to come to KOTH some time. You can seek me out there and I'd be happy to engage.

Now, if you want to try to be the adult that you claim to be, I will allow a reset. I don't need to be doing .squelch every night, and I don't have any interest in contributing to anyone's frustration, including my own. I genuinely want everyone to enjoy this amazing game while it lasts. I only ask that you STOP LYING, and save the face-shots for those that play that way. If you want to continue to hunt me, that's fine. I'm used to that, and very easy to find in my uniquely-skinned F4U1A.

I hope this is the last word, and you can get past whatever preconceptions you have of me and enjoy the game.

Offline hazmatt

• Silver Member
« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2020, 02:07:53 PM »
Clap clap clap.

There's no clapping icon.

That was very well said.

:salute

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2020, 02:29:56 PM »
Channel 200 and PMs exist?  :D

Offline pelota

• Zinc Member
« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2020, 03:59:29 PM »
Well, it is rather interesting to me how you chose to characterize your version of events, which is why I posted the film, as films do not lie.  And for the record, I do not single you out, there is nothing special about you.  You always fly at high altitude (15-20k+) and thus I target higher planes first, as we all do in this game.  I do not beat my chest when I shoot someone down, other than send a <salute> after a good fight, something you are incapable of doing, since your ego gets the best of you.  I will take the high road from here and say this:  I too genuinely want everyone to enjoy this amazing game while it last.  If I shoot you down (or vice versa), you will hear silence from me.  I would hope that kept composure also comes from you.

-Owl

Offline hazmatt

• Silver Member
« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2020, 04:55:44 PM »
If I see either of you shoot the other down, in the kill spam, I will salute you both!