Author Topic: Steam AH commands  (Read 538 times)

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
Steam AH commands
« on: May 26, 2020, 07:08:57 PM »
Probably hashed over when steam version of AH came out but never had anything to do with that until now.
A friend, who also happens to hit things with sticks, downloaded DCS when cooped up. I threw in AH and how there was less overhead and if he wanted to he could give it a try.
Just left a custom arena with him and when I try to tell him to use range channel, F12, he tells me that takes a screen shot. I am like  :headscratch: Whiskey Tango Foxtrot!!
Did he have something going on with his keyboard mapping, maybe from another steam game, or is the Aces High command set different in the Steam version?

Thanks for your input on my output.
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
Re: Steam AH commands
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2020, 07:24:24 PM »
In the Steam version Range is F11. I believe F12 is the Steam overlay screenshot command. The AH screenshot command is Alt S.

Offline Mongoose

• Silver Member
      • Kentwood Station
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2020, 10:06:37 PM »
In the Steam version Range is F11. I believe F12 is the Steam overlay screenshot command. The AH screenshot command is Alt S.

I'm pretty sure Range is also F11 in normal PC version.   I have remapped mine, so I had to look it up.
My Aces High fan site:
www.kentwoodstation.com

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2020, 12:05:47 PM »
It makes sense to have changed it in both versions but it used to be F12. I've always had it mapped to a button so I didn't notice the change.