Author Topic: Monday Night Madness--6/29/20  (Read 1265 times)

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
Monday Night Madness--6/29/20
« on: May 27, 2020, 07:19:39 AM »
Guys I got this from AKkuya. I am putting this out there so that you can participate if you want.
I will be running Monday night madness as scheduled, but wanted to put this option out there for you:

The AKs are planning a B-29 night in SEA2.  It's our squad night.  It's also your event night too.

You get the first invitation to you and your crew.  Ask your guys if they don't mind taking a week off in advanced notice.  I'll be posting publicly real soon by end of week with the details. 

Short info.  Battle of Britain terrain, B-17, B-24, B-25, all P-38s, all P-47s, and all P-51s against all Bf-1009s, Fw-190s, and Me-110/410. (no jets).  All air launch airfields with Allied targets close by shoreline for quick action.

if you all want to participate in this instead feel free. if you think I should cancel Monday night madness, let me know that also. <S> Gary Davis AKA jeager1

Offline Puma44

• Platinum Member
Re: Monday Night Madness--6/29/20
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2020, 08:50:27 AM »
Don’t cancel MNM.  Some may not want to participate in the conflicting event.   :salute

All gave some, Some gave all

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2020, 10:23:59 AM »
This sounds like an interesting MNM setup - if I read it right

Short info.  Battle of Britain terrain, B-17, B-24, B-25, all P-38s, all P-47s, and all P-51s against all Bf-1009s, Fw-190s, and Me-110/410. (no jets).  All air launch airfields with Allied targets close by shoreline for quick action.

<S>

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2020, 04:04:46 PM »
Hate to see MNM canceled but I have missed a couple in the past.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline AKKuya

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2020, 06:55:53 AM »
My intent was not to hamper MNM.  I just wanted to give you guys a heads up and first invite for respect to jaeger's event. No worries if you stay with MNM for that night.   

Monday night is the AK squad night for over 15+ years.  The Melee Arena is never truly suitable for B-29 use as a whole with ENY and perk points for some.  I'll run logs for all to see how the night went.

:salute   
Chuck Norris can pick oranges from an apple tree and make the best lemonade in the world. Every morning when you wake up, swallow a live toad. Nothing worse can happen to you for the rest of the day. They say money can't buy happiness. I would like the opportunity to find out. Why be serious?

Offline trap78

• AvA Staff Member
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2020, 09:03:54 AM »
I need a little help here; first I read this:
The AKs are planning a B-29 night in SEA2

Then I read this:
Battle of Britain terrain, B-17, B-24, B-25, all P-38s, all P-47s, and all P-51s against all Bf-1009s, Fw-190s, and Me-110/410

Please confirm the plane set for the AK's squad night. I would suggest running both events. That way folks have the choice. My FSO squad might be interested in the AK event, depending on the plane set.

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2020, 11:14:17 AM »
My intent was not to hamper MNM.  I just wanted to give you guys a heads up and first invite for respect to jaeger's event. No worries if you stay with MNM for that night.   

Monday night is the AK squad night for over 15+ years.  The Melee Arena is never truly suitable for B-29 use as a whole with ENY and perk points for some.  I'll run logs for all to see how the night went.

I thought the invite was a nice gesture. Your heart is in the right place and it is not a bad idea. I just think we should not go moving off center with MNM as it has been getting more and more popular. Would not want new folks getting confused as to what MNM is about.

Just my 2 cents of course.

Thank you AKs  :salute good bunch of folks!

Edit... If yall are ever running a buff raid in MA and need some fighters, hit me up if I am on and I will gladly drop what I am doing to run with your bunch.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2020, 11:27:50 AM by Shuffler »
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline LNG15

• Copper Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2020, 11:26:00 AM »
One of these times the AKs should switch sides on Tuesday with the Bishops and fly with the Dickweeds in their B-17s for a Mega Mission of epic proportions. I usually record the runs and save then to upload them later to YT. I highly recommend it. They use vox 118 and it is a blast wrecking strats.
Be Prepared To "Get Lanced!"

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2020, 12:12:07 PM »
Topic: Monday Night Madness--6/29/20  

EDIT: I just now realized that this is still May and not June... My apologies!

I still though would recommend and am request that both events take place on June 29th, 2020 Monday Night.....

So the topic says Monday Night Madness, yet it has Friday Night's date (tomorrow night)

So how exactly is this AK's Friday night squad night event they are holding tomorrow night in the SEA2 arena going to interfere with Jaeger's  "Monday Night Madness" weekly held event the AvA staff hosts for the AH community every Monday night?

What am I missing?  or not understanding where there is a conflict?

I wish the AK's the best on their "themed" squad night  :cheers:   :salute

I also wish for "Monday Night Madness" to keep on continuing at it's regularly scheduled night and time......

:airplane:

TC
« Last Edit: May 28, 2020, 12:48:34 PM by TequilaChaser »
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline AKKuya

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Gold Member
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2020, 04:27:38 PM »
Fellas, I'm glad there is some discussion going on here.  :D

I don't want to confuse anyone. 

Saturday, I will have the complete details posted in General Discussion.
Chuck Norris can pick oranges from an apple tree and make the best lemonade in the world. Every morning when you wake up, swallow a live toad. Nothing worse can happen to you for the rest of the day. They say money can't buy happiness. I would like the opportunity to find out. Why be serious?

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2020, 10:08:44 AM »
 :cheers:
« Last Edit: May 29, 2020, 10:33:29 AM by Shuffler »
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline AKKuya

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Gold Member
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2020, 02:50:22 PM »
Guys, there has been a new development for the planned night.  I have taken a part time job in the evenings.  I'm no longer able to guarantee hosting this event.  Please continue your awesome MNM action.  :salute

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2020, 06:54:49 PM »
Guys, there has been a new development for the planned night.  I have taken a part time job in the evenings.  I'm no longer able to guarantee hosting this event.  Please continue your awesome MNM action.  :salute

Are you dancing for the women again.....
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline AKKuya

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Gold Member
« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2020, 06:12:36 AM »
Are you dancing for the women again.....

Jealous?

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2020, 08:55:35 AM »
Jealous?

Naww my days are long passed.  :D
80th FS "Headhunters"