Author Topic: TMRP Thrustmaster Pedals  (Read 530 times)

Offline turt21

• Nickel Member
TMRP Thrustmaster Pedals
« on: June 09, 2020, 11:09:47 AM »
I just got these pedals d/l and installed software, went through the joystick calibration andsame in windows. I use a Saitek stick and disabled rudders off the twisty in there then went into the T-rudder controls and enabled and calibrated there . For some reason the fire guns was enabled in the T-rudder box as well. Everything seems to be working in calibrate JS mode but no rudders or toe brakes in flight. Ideas?

Offline Bizman

• Plutonium Member
Re: TMRP Thrustmaster Pedals
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2020, 01:14:39 PM »
First, having the Fire Guns in the rudder is an oddity that can return after some update or other major event like a brownout of the USB ports. It's rare but common and easy to cure if it happens again.

Did you also calibrate the toe brake movement in the game? If not, it'll be off-on only. The toe brakes should be assigned as Analog Brake Right and Left to the X and Y axii of the pedal and the rudder as Analog Yaw to the Z axis. You should see numbers running when you move any of them in the basic view. If not, use the Calibrate button. By checking Advanced you can further investigate and adjust if needed.

Last but not least don't forget to press OK to save your settings! Clicking Back is quite easy but it won't save anything.
Quote from: BaldEagl, applies to myself, too
I've got an older system by today's standards that still runs the game well by my standards.

Kotisivuni

Offline turt21

• Nickel Member
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2020, 04:29:29 PM »
I get the numbers moving for all in the basic view but still nothing in flight. I remember running into this years ago but I dont know how it was fixed. After never having usable rudders in this game it sure would be nice to get them working.

Offline turt21

• Nickel Member
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2020, 04:36:38 PM »
The numbers move in the basic setup, all 3 sets , but in the scaling screen the green lines at the bottom dont move

Offline turt21

• Nickel Member
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2020, 04:40:14 PM »
another thing Ive noticed is on the runway moving the pedals wont even kick you off "Auto Takeoff". The stick will but not the pedals.

Offline Easyscor

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2020, 05:41:36 PM »
In that jpg I see right away that the rudder's Z axis is set for trim instead of Rudder.

:cheers:
Easy in-game again.
Since Tour 19 - 2001

Offline turt21

• Nickel Member
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2020, 05:52:06 PM »
that fixed it. I saw this earlier but failed to see rudders in the choices so I thought  trim was it. I cant tell if the toe brakes work yet..  Anyway Nother problem put to bed. tnx guys.