Author Topic: Duel Challenge by Ace8 in Match Play Accepted  (Read 2986 times)

Offline STXAce8

• Nickel Member
Re: Duel Challenge by Ace8 in Match Play Accepted
« Reply #30 on: June 10, 2020, 09:26:31 PM »
I do not understand how I in any way came close to having a stroke in any of my meetings with you. Never when I am shot down by anyone do I cause any sort of scene. I may say some very interesting things when I am a bit impaired after an FSO frame, but your flamboyant representation of my behavior further serves to defame not me, but you, as the true nature of your videos are quickly revealed.

I’m not sure what a good fight in your mind is, maybe one where you hold the advantage for more than 75% of the time? As I seem to remember simply outflying you but horrifically missing my shots. I do not think this will continue to be the case, and I am sure you will never return to match play with me again as this was the only time you graced me with your presence there, and it was also the only time I did not ask to go.

In conclusion, a message from the deepest part of my heart to the AH community: Mindy is a man.
ZLA- Don't Focke Wulf Us!
Ingame: Batz
Kommando Nowotny
Its over the top as Fack

Offline ULPink

• Copper Member
« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2020, 01:57:28 PM »
I do not understand how I in any way came close to having a stroke in any of my meetings with you. Never when I am shot down by anyone do I cause any sort of scene. I may say some very interesting things when I am a bit impaired after an FSO frame, but your flamboyant representation of my behavior further serves to defame not me, but you, as the true nature of your videos are quickly revealed.

I’m not sure what a good fight in your mind is, maybe one where you hold the advantage for more than 75% of the time? As I seem to remember simply outflying you but horrifically missing my shots. I do not think this will continue to be the case, and I am sure you will never return to match play with me again as this was the only time you graced me with your presence there, and it was also the only time I did not ask to go.

In conclusion, a message from the deepest part of my heart to the AH community: Mindy is a man.

Obviously, I am more of a man than you ever will be.  You have now vanished from my consciousness...don't bother contacting me again.
Check Six!

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #32 on: June 11, 2020, 03:25:28 PM »
Well, measuring is pretty much a man thing, baby.

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #33 on: June 11, 2020, 05:58:57 PM »