Author Topic: Duel Challenge by Ace8 in Match Play Accepted  (Read 2688 times)

Offline ULPink

• Copper Member
Re: Duel Challenge by Ace8 in Match Play Accepted
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2020, 03:39:57 PM »
Check Six!

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2020, 04:23:02 PM »
The sad things about these films is that the films are of no use to anyone but the OP. The films aren't intended to be used as a training tool for others, it's just a series of films to dredge up crap without any redeeming quality.

The OP has a chip on their shoulder, that's for sure.
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline ULPink

• Copper Member
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2020, 05:31:16 PM »
The sad things about these films is that the films are of no use to anyone but the OP. The films aren't intended to be used as a training tool for others, it's just a series of films to dredge up crap without any redeeming quality.

The OP has a chip on their shoulder, that's for sure.
Ack Ack, it appears you always unreasonably resemble the voice of reason.
Check Six!

Offline LNG15

• Copper Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2020, 05:46:46 PM »
It was an excellent vid the way you flew against is the way of a champ!
Be Prepared To "Get Lanced!"

Offline kilo2

• Gold Member
« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2020, 07:02:09 PM »
I am just surprised you knew what to do without a horde of ULsimps behind you.
X.O. Kommando Nowotny
FlyKommando.com

"Never abandon the possibility of attack."

Offline STXAce8

• Nickel Member
« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2020, 12:31:09 AM »
I can’t wait for you to call me out again in the MA, but something tells me you are lacking in a few areas to do so. Time will tell. Until then I will see you in the kill feed.
ZLA- Don't Focke Wulf Us!
Ingame: Batz
Kommando Nowotny
Its over the top as Fack

Offline TWCAxew

• Silver Member
« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2020, 04:24:40 AM »

We are not affiliated with Mindy and why would you be publicly demeaning of the UL's? I like to think I have a very good relationship with perd spikes and devil. I would never say something like that about Kommando Nowotny.

ULDutch
« Last Edit: June 10, 2020, 05:01:06 AM by TWCAxew »
DutchVII / ULDutch
~~2019 KOTH/TOC Champion~~
https://ahevents.net/index.php/events/scenarios/about-scenarios
4 time scenario C.O. ~ As dew appears, As dew Vanishes, Such is my life, Everything in this world, Is but a dream within a dream.

Offline ULPink

• Copper Member
« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2020, 09:22:39 AM »
I can’t wait for you to call me out again in the MA, but something tells me you are lacking in a few areas to do so. Time will tell. Until then I will see you in the kill feed.

I am so sorry, Ace8.  You called me out to Match Play the other night, I just never realized I agreed to waste my time there with you until you posted two posts that were rather derogatory and were promptly locked by Hitech.   I told you on 200 that night that you were too upset in the Melee Arena I was afraid you would have a stroke when I beat you in Match Play that night too.   But still, you went into Matchplay and bad mouthed me there as well, as you accused me of not showing.  As soon as I saw you back online, It was my pleasure to promptly rectify the situation and offer to join you in Match Play to fight you 1v1.   Maybe when you are less rusty,  you will become a more fun fight, until then take some time and learn from your squad!  Although they are all very nasty to me, perhaps because they stick together or it gives them some sort of power in their minds, 800nate (well he sent me roses), Perdweeb, Sukov...are all really really good sticks and fly together and individually well! Until then, just practice, and I'll look forward to our meetings in the Melee Arena.  I love a good fight and I just do not get as upset as you do when I lose.  It is a fun game, let's keep it that way!
Check Six!

Offline ULPink

• Copper Member
« Reply #23 on: June 10, 2020, 09:30:47 AM »

Hey, that was not a very nice thing to say.  I was  ULPink at one time and they are all still very good friends of mine.   I fly with them still sometimes just as other squads fly and work together...  I personally do not think I am good enough a stick to be in the UL squad but I am getting better.   I am, however, very happy I could surprise you.
Check Six!

Offline perdue3

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2020, 10:06:18 AM »
Passively flamebaiting isn't very nice either.
C.O. Kommando Nowotny 

FlyKommando.com

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2020, 11:30:22 AM »
Using films to flame, demonise and embarrass players under the propagandised facade of "fun", attempting to conceal the true nature of each films intent is pretty chitty if you ask me..
If you were just another guy flying around chest thumping, chitty attitude in hand, you'd probably have less wing men than I do Mindyyr. :old:
"So far the score is Gunzo 237 - Skyyr 0"
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline ULPink

• Copper Member
« Reply #26 on: June 10, 2020, 01:39:59 PM »
Using films to flame, demonise and embarrass players under the propagandised facade of "fun", attempting to conceal the true nature of each films intent is pretty chitty if you ask me..
If you were just another guy flying around chest thumping, chitty attitude in hand, you'd probably have less wing men than I do Mindyyr. :old:

LOL.  Dolby you have no friends, just bait.  So I am supposed to be abused and not respond?  I guess you would like me to fly with my autopilot when you and your team of digital airplane bullies are 5000 feet above me too? lol  (you are never alone) This game could be a lot more fun if this pack of egos would just shush it and try to get better.  I could make a film that shows how I get treated almost nightly on 200...but I am trying to get more players in this game and I get people such as you making ask myself why bother?  I have one new friend who joined and Valerie is coming back too.  I hope you have enough hate to share with all of us!
« Last Edit: June 10, 2020, 01:51:00 PM by ULPink »
Check Six!

Offline ULPink

• Copper Member
« Reply #27 on: June 10, 2020, 01:51:30 PM »
Passively flamebaiting isn't very nice either.

Yes so please stop it! lol
Check Six!

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #28 on: June 10, 2020, 04:00:31 PM »
LOL.  Dolby you have no friends, just bait.  So I am supposed to be abused and not respond?  I guess you would like me to fly with my autopilot when you and your team of digital airplane bullies are 5000 feet above me too? lol  (you are never alone) This game could be a lot more fun if this pack of egos would just shush it and try to get better.  I could make a film that shows how I get treated almost nightly on 200...but I am trying to get more players in this game and I get people such as you making ask myself why bother?  I have one new friend who joined and Valerie is coming back too.  I hope you have enough hate to share with all of us!

While the only common denominator is you, you can't have it so everyone who dislikes how you are acting out are my team of bullies.

Don't play a victim here when you have been posting vids with nefarious intent from the very start.

It's obvious you don't want to get anyone in AcesHigh, your films are all about stroking your own ego.

This "pease stop it" would be best served if you policed yourself first and took on board your own advise.

Also I don't hate anyone, nor do I spread any around. But it sure would be nice to see kruel again  :aok
"So far the score is Gunzo 237 - Skyyr 0"
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline ULPink

• Copper Member
« Reply #29 on: June 10, 2020, 04:45:26 PM »
While the only common denominator is you, you can't have it so everyone who dislikes how you are acting out are my team of bullies.

Don't play a victim here when you have been posting vids with nefarious intent from the very start.

It's obvious you don't want to get anyone in AcesHigh, your films are all about stroking your own ego.

This "pease stop it" would be best served if you policed yourself first and took on board your own advise.

Also I don't hate anyone, nor do I spread any around. But it sure would be nice to see kruel again  :aok
[/quot

Four swings and a miss!
Check Six!