Author Topic: GET RID of 3 Country war - It failed  (Read 6959 times)

Offline gldnbb

• Copper Member
GET RID of 3 Country war - It failed
« on: June 10, 2020, 12:37:53 AM »
For over a year or more, the formula of a 3 country war has failed.

Knits and Rooks  continually  take  Bish  country,   rarely do they take each other front lines  (Hence no  fight between  Knits and Rooks).

The 3 country experiment has failed.      Rooks and knits  leave each other alone for over a year.

This  concept has failed.    The  two countries  of  rook and knits have banded together in agreement  to  first  hit the bishops.. Then whatever is leftover,   those participants  either  switch sides to affectuate  map  change,  or  they  duke it out  for the change.   Either they look upon who to choose to win the map,  the outcome is almost always the same.    START WITH THE BISHOPS.

Despite  many  players online that will want to pounce on this,    its based on  actual proof.   Over the recent years,   the  knights and rooks  always  pounce on the bishops,   the  3  country  war   is dead.

Please  eliminate the 3 country war..    Institute a  2 country war with  side balancing  planesets...

Thank you  HITECH.   

Your 3 country war  fails  under  DALE Addink  Warbirds,  after you split from  Warbirds  you founded  ACESHIGH  (I was there for both)  but this concept  fails on the same premise.  3  countries  don't  win.    Two  countries  gang up on the last  country.   It  doesnt  work.
To fly or not to fly, that is the question
-The Golden BB-

Offline gldnbb

• Copper Member
Re: GET RID of 3 Country war - It failed
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2020, 12:47:33 AM »
The 3 country  war  does not exist.      The remaining country (bish) are often  subjected to planeset limitations  due to side balancing algorithms, all the while  we experience  ENY,  the cons  (aka  Knits and  Rooks)  shift  sides to  affectuate  change  easily.

Either they  are  online in Prime time,  or  in  Late night,  or  alternating maps  where by  the  knits  or  rooks  occupy the same  territory  upon map reset   they  follow the same  degree of  base takes.  AKA,  they sharing the same knowledge  or   side switchers on how to best   take  bases.   Yep.

Opportunists  taking what is at hand,  side switching when necessary,  and  sharing  between  countries.

Here has it boils down between a new map  over the past   2  years:
1)  Take bish bases
2)   Upon who takes the most..  Keep  presssing
3)   If  country  gets pushed back,  switch  countries  and the next  country  pushes
4)  Take the map.

Its that easy.   its beeen happening for over  2 years.

Not  rocket  science.

3  country  war has to end.   There is no  3  country war,  just an agreement  between the  knits and the rooks.

Your 3 country war  fails  under  DALE Addink  Warbirds,  after you split from  Warbirds  you founded  ACESHIGH  (I was there for both)  but this concept  fails on the same premise.  3  countries  don't  win.    Two  countries  gang up on the last  country.   It  doesnt  work.
Modify message
« Last Edit: June 10, 2020, 01:05:46 AM by gldnbb »
-The Golden BB-

Offline gldnbb

• Copper Member
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2020, 12:58:15 AM »
Please  sign onto this  thread to petition the end of a  3  country war.    It's  utter  bull.   It  doesn't  work.   IT  doesn't  balance  the sides out.  It  unfairly targets  one  country ENY  values  against  two  other  countries  who  continually  bash  a  specific  country (bish).

Modify message
« Last Edit: June 10, 2020, 01:06:01 AM by gldnbb »
-The Golden BB-

Offline atlau

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2020, 01:19:07 AM »
I disagree.

Got any stats on how often each country wins the war?

Offline whiteman

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2020, 04:58:51 AM »
All depends on the map, whose got what portion, what tine and what day. I’ve seen this situation with all sides. When you switch sides you notice it happens to everyone.

Edit: If Rook and Knights have an agreement do you really want to give them the chance to merge?  Rights or Knooks might work.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2020, 05:01:03 AM by whiteman »

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2020, 05:05:41 AM »
See rule #4
« Last Edit: June 11, 2020, 02:11:45 PM by hitech »
"So far the score is Gunzo 237 - Skyyr 0"
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline popeye

• Gold Member
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2020, 07:18:59 AM »
My experience is that the side balance changes over the course of the day.  In the morning (US) Bish often have more players than the other two sides combined, and dominate the map (as Knit and Rook continue to attack each other).  Later in the evening, Knit or Rook may have the numbers advantage.  It seems that each side gets its turn as the target of the day.
KONG

Where is Major Kong?!?

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2020, 09:01:34 AM »
I always laugh at folks with no facts stating their feelings as fact.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline atlau

• Silver Member
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2020, 09:21:56 AM »
I always laugh at folks with no facts stating their feelings as fact.

Is that a fact or feeling?

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2020, 10:45:48 AM »
Is that a fact or feeling?
Fact.... I really do.

Even more silly is he called it an "experiment. ROTFLMAO
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Wiley

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2020, 11:02:22 AM »
What I really get a kick out of is depending on what time of day you log in, you can hear:

"Oh, as usual the Bish-Nit alliance is in full effect!  It's not fair!  Help!  Rooks are being oppressed!"
"Oh, as usual the Rook-Nit alliance is in full effect!  It's not fair!  Help!  Bish are being oppressed!"
"Oh, as usual the Bish-Rook alliance is in full effect!  It's not fair!  Help!  Nits are being oppressed!"

from the duly appointed representative of the country that happens to have fights on 2 fronts at the moment.

But if people tend to log in at or around the same times of day, they see the situation they find distressing more than they would if they were on at other times of day.  Hence that becomes their reality, like the OP.

What I find really amusing is generally speaking on Nits, not many people complain if it happens and most of us are praying for a 2 front war.  That means there are targets available.  Long as it's not too GV-centric, it seems most of us are happy.

Wiley.
If you think you are having a 1v1 in the Main Arena, your SA has failed you.

JG11

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2020, 11:33:25 AM »
Every 3 hours or so it seems to swap around who is the anvil and who are the hammers.
"So far the score is Gunzo 237 - Skyyr 0"
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2020, 11:58:10 AM »
What I really get a kick out of is depending on what time of day you log in, you can hear:

"Oh, as usual the Bish-Nit alliance is in full effect!  It's not fair!  Help!  Rooks are being oppressed!"
"Oh, as usual the Rook-Nit alliance is in full effect!  It's not fair!  Help!  Bish are being oppressed!"
"Oh, as usual the Bish-Rook alliance is in full effect!  It's not fair!  Help!  Nits are being oppressed!"

from the duly appointed representative of the country that happens to have fights on 2 fronts at the moment.

But if people tend to log in at or around the same times of day, they see the situation they find distressing more than they would if they were on at other times of day.  Hence that becomes their reality, like the OP.

What I find really amusing is generally speaking on Nits, not many people complain if it happens and most of us are praying for a 2 front war.  That means there are targets available.  Long as it's not too GV-centric, it seems most of us are happy.

Wiley.

BINGO!!!!
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Ramesis

• Silver Member
« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2020, 12:39:23 PM »
I disagree.

Got any stats on how often each country wins the war?

+1
"Would you tell me, please,
 which way I ought to go from here?
 That depends a good deal on where
 you want to get to. Said the cat."
    Charles Lutwidge Dodgson a.k.a. Lewis Carroll

Offline 800nate800

• Nickel Member
« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2020, 04:48:18 PM »
oh my.. when you went bish, you left something a few tours behind....................
former squeaker, but you wont 1v1 about it
Most my friends are banned......
Kommando Nowotny