Author Topic: Possible sound and text bugs  (Read 464 times)

Offline toddbobe

• Nickel Member
Possible sound and text bugs
« on: June 10, 2020, 03:12:03 PM »
1 Whenever I take off my headset my mic boost turns off and I must reset it in preferences.
2 My text windows now seem to be longer and stretched... like someone wrote on a rubber band and is now stretching it.
This has been for the past 2 or 3 weeks. I think there was a patch.

Also, whenever someone want to join my plain the box appears above and slightly behind my head, making it hard to accept in combat. This has been ongoing for a long time.

May I request a clock for local time.
Also would like a drop down menu in the roster for salute. I miss being able to do that easy.

Todd

Offline Flayed1

• Silver Member
Re: Possible sound and text bugs
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2020, 02:38:38 PM »

Also would like a drop down menu in the roster for salute. I miss being able to do that easy.

Todd

Was thinking about this today while trying to type that there was a CV group off of so and so and then wanted to <S> an F4U I shot down...   A virtual keyboard like in my oculus virtual home would be great.  Then I could point with my head, click and at least get short messages out. But feeling around for my keyboard, let alone having flashbacks to JR high with typing tutor on an Apple IIE while trying not to look at the keys sucks lol.. 

Don't know how hard that would be to program but it would make the VR experience a tad better I think.   
From the ashes of the old we rise to fly again. Behold The Phoenix Wing!