Author Topic: Weekend Events (Jan 20-21)  (Read 830 times)

Offline daddog

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.332nd.org
Weekend Events (Jan 20-21)
« on: January 19, 2001, 09:39:00 AM »
Gentlemen,

Snapshot Immovable Heart Part II on Saturday, at 3 PM EST in the SEA.
Busc will be the CM.  Come join the fun!  

There is no Check 6! event planned for Sunday.
Check here for details of past and  current events.  
Sometime next week you will see several new Snapshots posted and dated when the event will take place.
------------------------
CM, CO, daddog
332nd Flying Mongrels
Snapshots & Check 6!

Where men become friends and friends become brothers.
Noses in the wind since 1997
332nd Flying Mongrels
daddog
Knowing for Sure

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2001, 09:46:00 AM »
Question: I decided not to fly in the 2nd flight of last weeks snapshot due to a certain un-named player's whining, (and this player was ejected, came back in, and did it again)...since this new patch involves 1 hour ejections for HTH, I wonder if the same holds true for the SEA, MAIN or TA?  Something I encourage HTC to do since I've logged on to have some fun, not to listen to someone whine, get ejected, come back in 30 seconds later and whine again...no fault of the CM's they did a great job of dealing with the problem the best they could, but we need to have these types ejected for a full hour..

Great scenario's Daddog, Busc, and all, I enjoy them very much!

Offline Wanker

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2001, 04:16:00 PM »
Rip, according to Ronni, this new feature will most likely be enabled for use by the CM's in the SEA if it works as intended in H2H.

Offline daddog

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.332nd.org
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2001, 05:27:00 PM »
Gents,

That feature is not enabled online yet, (I just talked to pyro).  He said it will be in just a few days. So unless I misunderstood it is only working in h/h. Also players that are ejected from a game will be brought to the attention of pyro and can very likely find other consequences around the corner.

Also just a friendly reminder to those that take the time to read this BB.  It should not be used for discussion.  Please post questions or concerns in the "Special Events General" or e-mail CM's directly.  

Noses in the wind since 1997
332nd Flying Mongrels
daddog
Knowing for Sure