Author Topic: Combat Challenge 7.30 3rd sortie  (Read 609 times)

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
Combat Challenge 7.30 3rd sortie
« on: August 01, 2020, 02:55:38 PM »
A very fun run from the Combat Challenge.

Still have more to go thru, will post more later.  :airplane:

The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
Re: Combat Challenge 7.30 3rd sortie
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2020, 12:41:31 PM »
If anyone wants to cut out the boring parts and and post youtube. Feel free. I just dont know how to do it.  :aok
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2020, 12:13:00 AM »
 :aok NICE! I dont mind the length, actually dont mind the whole AH film! I can always pick "nuggets" of knowledge from AHfilm, so why not from yours? Might keep me from getting "VIOLATED"  :rofl  Love ya,Brother :salute
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2020, 04:23:24 PM »
:aok NICE! I dont mind the length, actually dont mind the whole AH film! I can always pick "nuggets" of knowledge from AHfilm, so why not from yours? Might keep me from getting "VIOLATED"  :rofl  Love ya,Brother :salute

Hahah! Yeah I like posting vids like this for a couple of reasons. One is so that people can see the absolute chaos of the combat challenge and how awesome it is. Another is so people can see how I set up attacks and stay alive for them to potentially learn something about furballing. These big fights are what I live for.

One of these days I'll figure out how to get them on youtube . Its just not my speciality at all.

See ya out there!  :cheers:
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-