Author Topic: Monday Night Madness/ava staff night--6/22/20 at 8pm EST in the AVA arena  (Read 505 times)

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
Monday Night Madness

8pm EST in the AVA arena

Monday Night madness is like going to your favorite bar! its fun, its exciting

all your friends are there, and everyone talked to each other!

We use all midwar planes only. some are easy mode, some are not.

join us for Monday Night Madness in the AVA starting at 8pm EST.

every week there are more and more players coming to check this out!

Pilots are trying to fly in the fog, between buildings,

all the while checking your 6, gets very very intense. plane parts flying everywhere!!

If you're not that good, don't worry about it. we'll help you get better.

It"s great for training, for situational awareness and how

to become a better pilot. it will help you whip some butt in the MA! you wont be sorry.

Hot pilot to beat this week is perdweeb, for being the best pilot in Monday night madness last week!

come in and see if you can take that title from him! he's almost very good! 

vox is 223

Ack--21X

Ceiling 4k

friendly icons 3K

enemy icons 1K

see you tonight at 8pm!  <S>

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
FELLERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You Guys DELIVERED! My Niece has watched 4 or 5 of My Participation into Monday Night Madness! She was a bit apprehensive. IMHO, rightfully so...this is White Knuckle/Phone Booth Fighting at it's best! I kept telling her (after only 20 hrs/Wed. and Sun. evenings for 5 weeks) that she was CLOSE! Heck...she got ME in Match Play/Dueling on Sunday! True....I could have killed her early on(at least I tell myself this). However, I wanted to see if she could maneuver to get a shot from my "SIX". NAILED ME! Nothing hurt but my Pride LOL THANKS FOR THE FIX!!!! We have a BRAND NEW ADDICT!  :rofl Sort of reminds me of the Kenny Rodgers' song, where the kid kept trying to hit the Baseball he tossed up(3 Strikes)! "Didnt know I could pitch that good"! I am best TRAINER of all time :rofl She ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS!!!! So to all you Fellers who were there.....THANK YOU! I blame Sis  :bhead  LOVE YOU GUYS :rock
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline edge12674

• Nickel Member
FELLERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You Guys DELIVERED! My Niece has watched 4 or 5 of My Participation into Monday Night Madness! She was a bit apprehensive. IMHO, rightfully so...this is White Knuckle/Phone Booth Fighting at it's best! I kept telling her (after only 20 hrs/Wed. and Sun. evenings for 5 weeks) that she was CLOSE! Heck...she got ME in Match Play/Dueling on Sunday! True....I could have killed her early on(at least I tell myself this). However, I wanted to see if she could maneuver to get a shot from my "SIX". NAILED ME! Nothing hurt but my Pride LOL THANKS FOR THE FIX!!!! We have a BRAND NEW ADDICT!  :rofl Sort of reminds me of the Kenny Rodgers' song, where the kid kept trying to hit the Baseball he tossed up(3 Strikes)! "Didnt know I could pitch that good"! I am best TRAINER of all time :rofl She ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS!!!! So to all you Fellers who were there.....THANK YOU! I blame Sis  :bhead  LOVE YOU GUYS :rock

Your niece is a natural.  A couple times I got on to the six of her Spitfire.  Her evasive maneuvers were impressive and good enough to that others got me before I could get the kill.  I would not have guessed that she only had 5 weeks with the game.   :aok

TShark
"If you are alone and meet a lone Zero, run like hell...You're outnumbered" - Joe Foss USMC 26 kills

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
We had some electrical storms knock out power at the shop. When power came back hours later, I needed to be on hand to check equipment.

Missed another MNM.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
Kill messages were a good addition until they stopped working.

Great numbers, seem like more pilots each week.

Good sticks too for great action!

Sorry for taking your kills LNG15, I will switch sides next week so that does not happen again lol.

Thanks again for hosting Jaeger1!

<S>

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals