Author Topic: Lt. Hjalmar Johnsen - P-51D "The Brat III" (9D*J) - 370th FG, 401st FS  (Read 2361 times)

Offline FTJR

• Silver Member
Perd, here's a sneak preview for you.   May as well give you a head start on all your complaints so I'll have a chance to maybe fix them.    :neener:

Should have it finished in time for the next release.  It's about 85% complete here...   None of the spec maps are done so ignore that aspect for sure.

:banana: :banana: :banana:  WORK IN PROGRESS  :banana: :banana: :banana:

Looking good V

This could wind up as my best B yet.  I've really thrown a lot of things into it that I've learned from all these skins lately...
Bring the Beaufighter to Aces High
Raw Prawns      

B.O.S.S. "Beaufighter Operator Support Services" 
Storms and Aeroplanes dont mix

Offline oboe

• Plutonium Member
That WIP is a great looking B Pony, Vraciu.   From what I see it’s your best yet!   Needs its own thread with big pictures.  🤩

Offline Devil 505

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
It's already been submitted.

Yellow is the hardest color in the game to get right other than black.  You'll just have to fly it and see.

Oboe seemed to like it and he has a good eye so let's just see...   I think the yellow rings true, personally.

Yeah, yellows are pains in the arse to get right. This shade looks fine though.
Kommando Nowotny

FlyKommando.com

Offline Devil 505

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
Perd, here's a sneak preview for you.   May as well give you a head start on all your complaints so I'll have a chance to maybe fix them.    :neener:

Should have it finished in time for the next release.  It's about 85% complete here...   None of the spec maps are done so ignore that aspect for sure.

:banana: :banana: :banana:  WORK IN PROGRESS  :banana: :banana: :banana:

https://postimg.cc/gallery/Ktjy189

This could wind up as my best B yet.  I've really thrown a lot of things into it that I've learned from all these skins lately...

Looking good so far. But like Oboe said, it needs it's own thread - especially since we need to do some work on the blue shade.
Kommando Nowotny

FlyKommando.com

Offline perdue3

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Platinum Member
I am sorry that you interpret my comments as complaints. I will try rewording in the future.

It looks very good, but we should not be commenting on it here.
C.O. Kommando Nowotny 

FlyKommando.com

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
Thank you, all.  I'll start a new thread shortly.   Gonna try and get it cleaned up first.

Perdue, don't take a little ribbing too hard.  All in good fun. 
”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
King of the Hill Champ, Tour 219
325th VFG - "The Checkertails"
King of the Hill Win Percentage - 100 (1 Win, 0 Losses)

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
I am sorry that you interpret my comments as complaints. I will try rewording in the future.

It looks very good, but we should not be commenting on it here.

I believe he chose the wrong term. I am sure, from his earlier posts, he does not take your input as complaints.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
I believe he chose the wrong term. I am sure, from his earlier posts, he does not take your input as complaints.

Correct.   It was intended as a tongue-in-cheek elbow to the ribs for a laugh.
”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
King of the Hill Champ, Tour 219
325th VFG - "The Checkertails"
King of the Hill Win Percentage - 100 (1 Win, 0 Losses)