Author Topic: Who is the toxic one??? im waiting  (Read 3137 times)

Offline SlipKnt

• Gold Member
Re: Who is the toxic one??? im waiting
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2020, 03:57:26 PM »
Marine? 

A US Marine is on the internet being a snowflake?  That can't be.  We don't do that...

:rock
AKMarine
AKSlpKnT
Arabian Knights
DCS:
SlipKnoT
vCSG-3, VMA-513 Flying Nightmares (AV8B)

Offline 100Coogn

• Gold Member
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2020, 05:48:45 PM »
I'd be willing to host a go-fund-me page for whichever prescription med(s) Samyam can no longer afford.

(Image removed from quote.)

This may be just what the Dr. ordered for our little Marine hero.

Coogan
From Wiley: If you're hitting them after they drop, that's not defense, that is revenge.
Game Id's:
AHIII: Coogan
RDR2: Coogan_Bear
MSFS-2020: Coogan Bear

Offline FESS67

• Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2020, 06:07:22 PM »
Any of you guys ever stop to think that some individuals may need a little more care and understanding than others?  In a world where conditions such as PTSD etc and their effects, particularly among veterans, are more openly spoken about how about taking a more considerate stance.  I am not saying that this individual has any such condition however I am willing to consider the possibility and suggest that if your intent is to deride and belittle then maybe consider that not responding is always an option you can take and it may well be the better option.

Offline Devil 505

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2020, 06:15:41 PM »
Any of you guys ever stop to think that some individuals may need a little more care and understanding than others?  In a world where conditions such as PTSD etc and their effects, particularly among veterans, are more openly spoken about how about taking a more considerate stance.  I am not saying that this individual has any such condition however I am willing to consider the possibility and suggest that if your intent is to deride and belittle then maybe consider that not responding is always an option you can take and it may well be the better option.

Some people do indeed need that sort of support and deserve it too.

But this guy seems only to want a pity party as any offer to help help him in the past has been met with further complaining and insults.
Kommando Nowotny

FlyKommando.com

Offline TryHard

• Copper Member
« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2020, 08:24:05 PM »
Kiss my Marine Corps Arse.. reconsider my lifes choices?? I did just that when i decided  NOT to use my intelligence training to track you down and open hand slap you across the face.

What in Davy Jones’ locker did ye just bark at me, ye scurvy bilgerat? I’ll have ye know I be the meanest cutthroat on the seven seas, and I’ve led numerous raids on fishing villages, and raped over 300 wenches. I be trained in hit-and-run pillaging and be the deadliest with a pistol of all the captains on the high seas. Ye be nothing to me but another source o’ swag. I’ll have yer guts for garters and keel haul ye like never been done before, hear me true. You think ye can hide behind your newfangled computing device? Think twice on that, scallywag. As we parley I be contacting my secret network o’ pirates across the sea and yer port is being tracked right now so ye better prepare for the typhoon, weevil. The kind o’ monsoon that’ll wipe ye off the map. You’re sharkbait, fool. I can sail anywhere, in any waters, and can kill ye in o’er seven hundred ways, and that be just with me hook and fist. Not only do I be top o’ the line with a cutlass, but I have an entire pirate fleet at my beck and call and I’ll damned sure use it all to wipe yer arse off o’ the world, ye dog. If only ye had had the foresight to know what devilish wrath your jibe was about to incur, ye might have belayed the comment. But ye couldn’t, ye didn’t, and now ye’ll pay the ultimate toll, you buffoon. I’ll scat fury all over ye and ye’ll drown in the depths o’ it. You’re fish food now.

Offline kilo2

• Gold Member
« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2020, 09:44:22 PM »
I like 190s  :noid
X.O. Kommando Nowotny
FlyKommando.com

"Never abandon the possibility of attack."

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2020, 09:52:24 PM »
So is he watching Dolby's live twitch feed while Dolby is checking out the AH message boards? or what?

and copying/pasting his opening post from that?

A bird in the hand is worth more than 2 in the Bush.....but from all the gibberish I've just finished reading, he has neither 1 in the hand nor 2 in the Bush.....

Edit: I should have included, editing a copy of text to make it fit to one's desired liking is frowned upon....
« Last Edit: June 26, 2020, 10:05:48 PM by TequilaChaser »
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2020, 09:54:10 PM »

Yes and they should get help. If they want to go out in public and act up.... it is on them.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2020, 10:53:29 PM »
Yes and they should get help. If they want to go out in public and act up.... it is on them.

as a person that is bipolar and have been since 13, i can tell you this.  i can't tell I'm acting up.

however I've learned that if everybody else around me is being an donut most likely i am the azz.

i can only speak for myself but I've found that is the truth.  live, learn and relearn.

as for the op, this game is not about being the best, it's about fun, your fun. as for spies, well you play this game long enough and you will find out cvs are used in a predictable way.  only so many ways you can move them.  people are predictable too, watch people taking off or making a turn and you will find out most are right handed and will turn the same way.

semp

you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline horble

• Silver Member
« Reply #24 on: June 27, 2020, 01:06:30 AM »
coming out of exile to lmao at the  highspeed marine intelligence genius who managed to paste his poorly written diatribe twice in the same post
Kommando Nowotny

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #25 on: June 27, 2020, 02:29:58 AM »
LOL, guess if I would have read a few topics lower, I would of 1/2 way understood about 1/4 of this topic and OP.......

am guessing it has to do with the following other thread posted:

"Live stream now" thread
https://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,399625.0.html

"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline Becinhu

• Gold Member
« Reply #26 on: June 27, 2020, 11:09:08 AM »
Good lord you have thinner skin than my teenage daughters.....
412th Braunco Mustangs OG
412th FNVG FSO
80th FS "Headhunters" MA

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #27 on: June 27, 2020, 11:34:57 AM »
Good lord you have thinner skin than my teenage daughters.....

I'm offended, I want to speak to the manager  :old:
"So far the score is Gunzo 237 - Skyyr 0"
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Becinhu

• Gold Member
« Reply #28 on: June 27, 2020, 11:40:10 AM »
I'm offended, I want to speak to the manager  :old:

:noid :joystick: :rofl :rofl :rofl
412th Braunco Mustangs OG
412th FNVG FSO
80th FS "Headhunters" MA

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #29 on: June 27, 2020, 01:34:42 PM »
Toxicity also applies to the OP for bringing this to the boards.  If you have problem playing with others, go cry to HiTech.
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song