Author Topic: Monday Night Madness/ava staff night--6/29/20 at 8pm EST  (Read 1780 times)

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
Monday Night Madness/ava staff night--6/29/20 at 8pm EST
« on: June 29, 2020, 06:00:54 PM »
Monday Night Madness

8pm EST in the AVA arena

Monday Night madness is like going to your favorite bar! its fun, its exciting

all your friends are there, and everyone talked to each other!

We use all midwar planes only. some are easy mode, some are not.

join us for Monday Night Madness in the AVA starting at 8pm EST.

every week there are more and more players coming to check this out!

Pilots are trying to fly in the fog, between buildings,

all the while checking your 6, gets very very intense. plane parts flying everywhere!!

If you're not that good, don't worry about it. we'll help you get better.

It"s great for training, for situational awareness and how

to become a better pilot. it will help you whip some butt in the MA! you wont be sorry.

Hot pilot to beat this week is TShark, for being the best pilot in Monday night madness last week!

come in and see if you can take that title from him! he's almost very good!

vox is 223

Ack--21X

Ceiling 4k

friendly icons 3K

enemy icons 1K

see you tonight at 8pm!  <S>

Offline LNG15

• Copper Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
Re: Monday Night Madness/ava staff night--6/29/20 at 8pm EST
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2020, 07:52:28 PM »
Yeah AVA having fun and working on SA. And yet I only had like 2 people call out targets tonight. Had a decent 5 kill run with the Zero and yet you guys make fun of me sounding like a kid..... And yet I have heard some of you guys in MA before cuss on range and yet you want to "keep it friendly in chat." Yeah I think now from what happened on there tonight just made me lose interest in that arena. Thanks for ruining a good night for me.
Be Prepared To "Get Lanced!"

Offline Easyscor

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2020, 08:53:35 PM »
Dang, I missed it again. Was working and lost track of the time.
Easy in-game again.
Since Tour 19 - 2001

Offline trap78

• AvA Staff Member
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2020, 09:27:52 PM »
Another evening of fun and mayhem, it was good times. Thanks for hosting Jeager  :aok
Don't give up on the clouds, it was looking pretty cool at four thousand feet. If you can figure out how to get them down lower, that would really be cool.

Offline Puma44

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2020, 09:39:49 PM »
Yeah AVA having fun and working on SA. And yet I only had like 2 people call out targets tonight. Had a decent 5 kill run with the Zero and yet you guys make fun of me sounding like a kid..... And yet I have heard some of you guys in MA before cuss on range and yet you want to "keep it friendly in chat." Yeah I think now from what happened on there tonight just made me lose interest in that arena. Thanks for ruining a good night for me.

It’s always someone else’s fault isn’t it?  You’re the one that ruined the night for you. Try something different; yap/complain less and fly more.

All gave some, Some gave all

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2020, 10:59:12 PM »
It’s always someone else’s fault isn’t it?  You’re the one that ruined the night for you. Try something different; yap/complain less and fly more.

This  :aok
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Wiley

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2020, 11:08:53 PM »
Another evening of fun and mayhem, it was good times. Thanks for hosting Jeager  :aok
Don't give up on the clouds, it was looking pretty cool at four thousand feet. If you can figure out how to get them down lower, that would really be cool.

Second this.  The density was about right to make it REAL interesting popping in and out of them.  When I first came in, they were a bit thick but the second or third time you tweaked them it was good.

Wiley.
If you think you are having a 1v1 in the Main Arena, your SA has failed you.

JG11

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2020, 04:19:01 AM »
Yes the intermittent fog is a good idea. As you tweaked it.... it got better.
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2020, 06:42:56 AM »
Yes less fog when you have the clouds above it

Fun change!

Keep the ma kill messages on as they create funny comments from some :)

Thanks again!

<S>

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Puma44

• Platinum Member
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2020, 09:33:15 AM »
The cloud and fog combination was a lot of fun.  Very close to real world conditions, especially when you were tweaking them.  That added to the reality as the changes were made.  Well done! 👍

Offline Frodo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2020, 03:17:48 PM »
Great fun as usual and like the clouds the second set anyway. The first batch was a little too much for my machine.

LNG I don't think anyone cares how old you are. This game needs more young players. It is not about kills here and we all die a bunch. But the fights are fast and furious and a lot of good sticks. If you want to improve SA and gunnery this is the place to do it and fast. But screaming into the mic and berating other players just gets you squelched. Just leave the ego at the door and ease up on the mic and come in to fight. You will make friends and learn a lot. You are a decent stick and this arena will make you even better.  :old: :cheers:

JG11 

TEAMWORK IS ESSENTIAL....IT GIVES THE ENEMY SOMEONE ELSE TO SHOOT AT.

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2020, 03:39:16 PM »
Yeah... ease up on the mic... so I can talk more....    :devil
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2020, 06:19:08 PM »

the language you used was uncalled for, especially where there was a young girl in the arena on vox. all i did was ask you to tone it down. if that hurts your feelings, then im sorry, but no one else seems to have the need to swear/cuss like that. do what you have to, but you were only asked to tone it down. next time ill give you a reason to complain!

it was a otherwise fun night!!

Offline LNG15

• Copper Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2020, 06:48:50 PM »
the language you used was uncalled for, especially where there was a young girl in the arena on vox. all i did was ask you to tone it down. if that hurts your feelings, then im sorry, but no one else seems to have the need to swear/cuss like that. do what you have to, but you were only asked to tone it down. next time ill give you a reason to complain!

it was a otherwise fun night!!

How was I suppose to know there was someone young on there. I honestly apologize, Jaeger I will be truthful with you on this. Sometimes when I do cuss or something like that I do that to get dark humor out or something like that out of my system after having bad results or long days of work. I don't want to keep it in, especially I have been suffering from depression which I am taking medication for it. I will be truthful here, I yap a lot because before I got into the Flight Sims like this, I played the generic Call Of Duty series, and other games like Battlefield where I had my moments getting pissed off. I have been giving it my honest best to be mature, but when you have steam built up inside I try to fly real good and when I feel I still screw up I accidently let loose. I also watch some of the more dark humor such as watching a funny/dark version of Thomas The Tank Engine dubbed with George Carlin's soundbooks added in. That's where that came from, and I just thought when I said that it would of been a little funny, and then with what happened I thought it was an arena to let some steam off from the MA. After what happened and when I went on to the MA I got 6 kills with a 109 G-14 which got most of the steam off. Jaeger, Puma, Shuffler I do truly apologize from this, and if you don't accept my apology I respect that. It came out at the wrong time, and I also didn't want to put any stress on my uncle who is bed ridden and that's why I try to release the steam trying to fly and do good. I hope you guys understand.
Be Prepared To "Get Lanced!"

Offline Puma44

• Platinum Member
« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2020, 09:20:33 PM »
You didn’t realize there was a young lady playing because of your constant yelling on the radio.  You distracted yourself from what was going on, resulting in no situational awareness in the fights and the fact that she was playing.  There was plenty of complimentary conversation about her effective flying, time playing the game, and who introduced her to the game.  Your constant loud yapping prevented you from being aware of any of that.  You most likely, also missed the fact the several players weren’t responding to you.  Why?  When they see your name on the roster, you’re squelched.  It makes MNM much more pleasant without your constant, loud noise on the radio. 

Yeah, you’ve got some tough times going on in life.  But, realize that bringing your frustration and foul language into the arena isn’t appropriate or fair to everyone else that is there to have fun.  So, only you can change your behavior.  Making excuses and continuing to blame others isn’t the way to change it.  Apology accepted. Not having to make another one is a good goal. :salute