Author Topic: Monday Night Madness/ava staff night--6/29/20 at 8pm EST  (Read 2020 times)

Offline LNG15

• Copper Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
Re: Monday Night Madness/ava staff night--6/29/20 at 8pm EST
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2020, 09:59:42 PM »
You didn’t realize there was a young lady playing because of your constant yelling on the radio.  You distracted yourself from what was going on, resulting in no situational awareness in the fights and the fact that she was playing.  There was plenty of complimentary conversation about her effective flying, time playing the game, and who introduced her to the game.  Your constant loud yapping prevented you from being aware of any of that.  You most likely, also missed the fact the several players weren’t responding to you.  Why?  When they see your name on the roster, you’re squelched.  It makes MNM much more pleasant without your constant, loud noise on the radio. 

Yeah, you’ve got some tough times going on in life.  But, realize that bringing your frustration and foul language into the arena isn’t appropriate or fair to everyone else that is there to have fun.  So, only you can change your behavior.  Making excuses and continuing to blame others isn’t the way to change it.  Apology accepted. Not having to make another one is a good goal. :salute

Thanks Puma, I will be honest as well. With helping my uncle as well, he does have times where he wants attention and he will ask for a diaper change at very inopportune times when I am flying and I know he can't help that but sometimes it gets to be so much that's when the frustration comes out. That's why I had put that post on before that I may not be able to play the game as much. My uncle does get an aid for 4 hours and that's it. And it takes me my brother and mom to help change him and give him a sponge bath. Its a lot to handle.
Be Prepared To "Get Lanced!"

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2020, 06:44:31 AM »
We know about your uncle and wish you the best.

Also understand the need to let off steam

You can yell and cuss all you want just dont press the mic key and transmit it.

<S>

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Puma44

• Platinum Member
« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2020, 09:10:39 AM »
What Eagler said. :salute

All gave some, Some gave all

Offline Bixby

• Copper Member
« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2020, 12:14:12 PM »
My wife and I took care of my dad for 4 months. Brought him up to Ohio from N. Carolina to care for him. Wiped his arse every day until he passed. Then wifes mom lived here for  6 months after that. In home dialysis machine every night and morning. Now my mom who lived here for 13 months (91) had to go to rehab. Corvid19 hit. I have not been able to see her since March.

It all sucks. But that is no reason to say things online that you would not want a young grandchild to hear. I have 15 grandkids and I need to use a headphone so when they are here they do not hear what I hear.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2020, 03:04:34 PM »
Way to pay it back Bixby

<S>

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2020, 07:02:33 PM »
How was I suppose to know there was someone young on there. I honestly apologize, Jaeger I will be truthful with you on this. Sometimes when I do cuss or something like that I do that to get dark humor out or something like that out of my system after having bad results or long days of work. I don't want to keep it in, especially I have been suffering from depression which I am taking medication for it. I will be truthful here, I yap a lot because before I got into the Flight Sims like this, I played the generic Call Of Duty series, and other games like Battlefield where I had my moments getting pissed off. I have been giving it my honest best to be mature, but when you have steam built up inside I try to fly real good and when I feel I still screw up I accidently let loose. I also watch some of the more dark humor such as watching a funny/dark version of Thomas The Tank Engine dubbed with George Carlin's soundbooks added in. That's where that came from, and I just thought when I said that it would of been a little funny, and then with what happened I thought it was an arena to let some steam off from the MA. After what happened and when I went on to the MA I got 6 kills with a 109 G-14 which got most of the steam off. Jaeger, Puma, Shuffler I do truly apologize from this, and if you don't accept my apology I respect that. It came out at the wrong time, and I also didn't want to put any stress on my uncle who is bed ridden and that's why I try to release the steam trying to fly and do good. I hope you guys understand.

that little girl has been flying with us for 3 weeks. the last 2 weeks weren't too bad. But what you said was uncalled for. I don't care why or how or what reasons you had. always assume someone is in there, that shouldn't hear that kind of language. you dont need to apologize to me. i appreciate it, but its not necessary. i will just ask that you keep it down to a dull roar so that little girl can play ACES HIGH in a place thats not frought with bad words! thanks and have a great day!!
« Last Edit: July 01, 2020, 08:43:54 PM by captain1ma »