Author Topic: Monday Night Madness/ava staff night--7/6/20 at 8pm EST in the AVA arena  (Read 494 times)

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
Monday Night madness

8pm in the AVA arena

This week is axis vs Allies, eastern front.

Russian vs Germany.

Jump in and check it out. should be a fun time.

there will be lots of shooting, lots of dying and lots of complaining

mostly there will be lots of laughing.

the crowd has been strong and fun, you wont want to miss it.

Vox 223 for both sides, ceiling 4k with a 127mph updraft

vis foggy and cloudy. duck the buildings, dodge the bad guys!

see you at 8pm EST.

<S>

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
 :aok My niece was a bit bummed..no Spits :uhoh But she fell in love with the P-40...she is hooked NOW! Thanks fellers, for making her feel welcomed :salute
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline Wiley

• Plutonium Member
 :D

As usual, more fun than a sack of weasels.

Wiley.
If you think you are having a 1v1 in the Main Arena, your SA has failed you.

JG11

Offline Puma44

• Platinum Member
That’s for sure! :aok

All gave some, Some gave all

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
Great fights again!

Liked the clouds

Thx for hosting!

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
:D

As usual, more fun than a sack of weasels.

Wiley.
Wait WHAT???????? My Uncle had a Weasel.............MUSKRATS/GROUND HOGS RAN SCARED :x
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline LNG15

• Copper Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
Wait WHAT???????? My Uncle had a Weasel.............MUSKRATS/GROUND HOGS RAN SCARED :x
And I had a hamster that smelled of elderberries! And which his mom was a snowblower XD
Be Prepared To "Get Lanced!"

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
And I had a hamster that smelled of elderberries! And which his mom was a snowblower XD
:x :rofl Mine was a True Story LOL   Oh! YES, Niece did subscribe to your Youtube Channel! Love ya,Brother :salute