Author Topic: THANK YOU THANK YOU  (Read 945 times)

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
THANK YOU THANK YOU
« on: July 11, 2020, 02:28:19 AM »
Guys...I cant THANK YOU ENOUGH! Some of you may have been "present" at my "Introduction to my Niece", on 200 and Country Vox. Ya ya..most players dont Subscribe to the forums...but for those whom are here...."This Buds For You"! She has been "turning on light bulbs" at a furious pace! She has only played scant hours...started 31 May, this year! The learning curve is STRONG! I have been showing her what I do...and she catches on fast! She got 3 kills last evening(single sortie)...on her SECOND trip to the MA. Only comments made were "Lilblizz...you better land those kills while you can..." lol Samiam🤣. Poor Sam/Aghost  :rofl Not the FIRST NEGATIVE comment! Even the "other guys...reds" chimed in, when I told them she is my Niece. Me: Mothman,,TSHARK(in AVA) can you believe she has only been playing since 5/31? Them..and most in the MNM/AvA: ...WTF!!!!!! My niece lost her Sister on 7/7/16 after routine Jaw Surgery  :bhead They say "Time heals all wounds"...but for her...its as fast as a Turtle! Sure the turtle won the race(Turtle vs Bugs Bunny cartoon🤣) its just going to take more time. Between Monday Night Madness and last evening....ya'll took her to a MORE ENJOYABLE PLACE!  I cant thank you fellers enough...it also Helped Sis out. She didnt have to worry about what Lilblizz/ ANNE Blizzard was going through. Proves there is "Light at the end of the tunnel". THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU :rock LOVE YOU GUYS :rock
« Last Edit: July 11, 2020, 02:41:48 AM by 1stpar3 »
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
Re: THANK YOU THANK YOU
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2020, 02:48:55 AM »
Glad to see she is doing well in the MA. She fits well in MNM. Even better that she gets her mind on something that helps with real life.

God bless Lilblizz!
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Online Puma44

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2020, 08:32:43 AM »
Well done Lilblizz!  Always a pleasure to see her name on the MNM roster.   :aok ❤️

All gave some, Some gave all

Offline Frodo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2020, 10:18:52 AM »
 :cheers: :airplane:

She is very good already in such a short time.

JG11 

TEAMWORK IS ESSENTIAL....IT GIVES THE ENEMY SOMEONE ELSE TO SHOOT AT.

Offline Badboy

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2020, 10:51:58 AM »
A heart warming story! Always a great pleasure to see someone discovering this oasis of fun. Hope it continues to be the welcome and rewarding distraction needed.

Learning and getting better at the game is a never ending fun packed ride, but if Lilblizz hits a plateau at any point and needs a nudge getting back on the curve I'm always willing to help.

Kind regards

Badboy
The Damned (est. 1988)
  • AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Air Warrior Trainer - Retired

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2020, 12:10:21 PM »
The OP is horrific at typing out in easy to read English.
Paragraphs and punctuation in the Badboy manner please  :old:

Otherwise, jolly good show
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline DaddyAce

• Silver Member
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2020, 03:20:57 PM »
Great to hear she is enjoying it 1stpar! I say she must have a good teacher!   :salute  to LilBlizz and her mentor!   :airplane: 

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2020, 05:30:35 PM »
<S> LilBlizz

Check 6!

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline streakeagle

• Silver Member
      • Streak Eagle - Stephen's Website
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2020, 12:53:11 AM »
To have younger people coming in is great. To have women come in is great, too. If you can only get males to play, you are missing over half of the world's population. But you can't make people play something that doesn't interest them no matter what their age group or gender. But women combat flight simmers are pretty darn rare and the few that exist frequently hide their gender to avoid the spectacle they cause in male dominated game environments.

I hope your niece sticks with Aces High and better yet can find other people in her age group to join her.
i5(4690K) MAXIMUS VII HERO(32 Gb RAM) GTX1080(8 Gb RAM) Win10 Home (64-bit)
OUR MISSION: PROTECT THE FORCE, GET THE PICTURES, ...AND KILL MIGS!

Offline WpnX

• Nickel Member
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2020, 06:00:49 PM »
Had a great time flying with both of you a few nights ago, I'd gladly let her be my wingman anytime.
Elvis
The Flying Circus

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2020, 08:24:59 PM »
Great news 1stPar, I've had my grandson on a couple of times this summer, he seems to enjoy it. Strange he is always flying Rook.  :bhead
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK
USAF 1971-76

Offline scott66

• Gold Member
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2020, 02:45:15 PM »
The OP is horrific at typing out in easy to read English.
Paragraphs and punctuation in the Badboy manner please  :old:

Otherwise, jolly good show
well well well.... If it isn't the 109 terror of the skies!! Glad you're back!
"scott66"        
 XO ThunderHorse Squadron.    

"This place is a psychologist's wet dream".... FishBait

Offline dieter

• Zinc Member
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2020, 04:01:32 PM »
Par it is great to see her in the arena.  I have and will continue on MY best behavior.  <S> brother, good on ya for teaching her how to play this game, and <S> to her for putting up with the grumpy bastages that live here.

ULDieter
(Deeeeeter, like Peter, not Dieter like an unhappy fat dude) 

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2020, 04:48:28 PM »
Great news 1stPar, I've had my grandson on a couple of times this summer, he seems to enjoy it. Strange he is always flying Rook:bhead

Ah, already a person of great tastes.  :D
Quote from: hitech
Wow I find it hard to believe it has been almost 38 days since our last path. We should have release another 38 versions by now  :bhead
HiTech
Quote from: Pyro
Quote from: Jolly
What on Earth makes you think that i said that sir?!
My guess would be scotch.