Author Topic: Maps are way too big  (Read 9817 times)

Offline SPKmes

• Gold Member
Re: Maps are way too big
« Reply #180 on: August 07, 2020, 04:37:15 PM »
ENY should kick in with numbers...how many I don't know... but on my side of the world when there is 24 on and only 15 of those actually active... and then ENY..yes it can be quite lopsided for sure...sometimes one side only has the AFK guy on.....but well, that active number falls away and things get really really slow....we do have a certain few guys at this time when we are all on it is a great time..good battles to and fro dogfites, base takes we have it all...the numbers don't dis wade fun times .... but this is not an everyday occurrence unfortunately

Actually some of you Merican's should wake up early.. euro/south pacific fighting is the fun times that you are all looking for...honest  ;)
« Last Edit: August 07, 2020, 04:38:46 PM by SPKmes »

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #181 on: August 07, 2020, 04:43:31 PM »
ENY should kick in with numbers...how many I don't know... but on my side of the world when there is 24 on and only 15 of those actually active... and then ENY..yes it can be quite lopsided for sure...sometimes one side only has the AFK guy on.....but well, that active number falls away and things get really really slow....we do have a certain few guys at this time when we are all on it is a great time..good battles to and fro dogfites, base takes we have it all...the numbers don't dis wade fun times .... but this is not an everyday occurrence unfortunately

Actually some of you Merican's should wake up early.. euro/south pacific fighting is the fun times that you are all looking for...honest  ;)

Many of us have flown with yall. Great times. I really enjoy the Scenarios when folks bring their accents and it adds to the feel of the event.   :salute
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline finnster

• Zinc Member
« Reply #182 on: August 07, 2020, 06:38:51 PM »
would be nice trying to land and get hit by your own ack.

semp

Yup, that would suck in a major way- but  in real life it happened. Not generally to aircraft in the landing pattern, but certainly during combat over the base.