Author Topic: August 2020 KOTH Date  (Read 502 times)

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
August 2020 KOTH Date
« on: August 04, 2020, 09:16:34 PM »
August KOTH is scheduled for 15 August 2020 in SEA II at 9 pm EST,  8 pm CST, 7 pm MST, 6 pm PST,  2 am  GMT.
Lazer won last month and chose the C.202 as our first chariot of battle. C.202 rounds can be AWESOME!
We're half way through the year which means the TOC is around the corner and you don't want to miss that.
Plenty of great, sweaty-palm dog fights to have for one and all. Join the fun. 500 Melee perks for the winner.
Test your situational awareness and see how you do.
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
Re: August 2020 KOTH Date
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2020, 09:22:19 AM »
August KOTH is scheduled for 15 August 2020 in SEA II at 9 pm EST,  8 pm CST, 7 pm MST, 6 pm PST,  2 am  GMT.
Lazer won last month and chose the C.202 as our first chariot of battle. C.202 rounds can be AWESOME!
We're half way through the year which means the TOC is around the corner and you don't want to miss that.
Plenty of great, sweaty-palm dog fights to have for one and all. Join the fun. 500 Melee perks for the winner.
Test your situational awareness and see how you do.

We have a KOTH this Saturday. C.202 for first round should be good!!!
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2020, 06:12:11 AM »
Be there or be square!

<S>

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2020, 07:57:08 AM »
Be there or be square!

<S>

Eagler

Heh...... Hard to believe I've missed a lot of KOTH events this year and over half this year has passed and I'm not even qualified for the TOC, yet......

Guess I'm gonna have to show up Saturday night and remedy that!

Cheers

TC
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2020, 09:19:01 PM »
We will even let those L 7 types fly.
Two days to go and seeing the posting time, less than two days.

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2020, 11:13:09 AM »
Tonight is KOTH

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2020, 12:37:58 AM »
Tonight is KOTH

That's 2 months straight now, that I've fallen asleep.....this time, I fell asleep watching that dumb Nascar/Xfinity series Road Race at Daytona Saturday Afternoon and just woke up at 0121 Hrs........

Hope y'all had a good turnout

"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC