Author Topic: Dear Amerika  (Read 16502 times)

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
Re: Dear Amerika
« Reply #165 on: August 12, 2020, 05:13:40 PM »
However, so far I've seen. ^^^^^^

Sorry Dr Arlo.
Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket Champion

The Few

-Spek

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #166 on: August 12, 2020, 05:14:43 PM »

Sorry Dr Arlo.

Not yet, working on the Masters first.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #167 on: August 12, 2020, 05:38:06 PM »
Yeah. Prior to this "pandemic" if you tried to go into a liquor store with a mask on what would happen? How about a bank? But never mind that, now the Governors are telling people they can't go swimming, attend church, sing in a choir, but you don't think we've lost freedoms? Just wait for your ID chip implant. It's coming.

I've gone to the store with a mask before. and to the bank. had a nasty cough that would literally hit me on my knees. as for church, mine is 35 miles away, i watch it online been doing it for years.

as for being microchipped well don't forget in the 80s the conspiracy theory was that we would have a scan bar on our arm.

be afraid to be microchiped and don't forget to carry your smart phone everywhere.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #168 on: August 13, 2020, 07:49:17 AM »
Hard to believe this is still up. But most I know thought the virus would be mainly in the Southern Hemisphere by now...

Guess we’re all being given a chance to say our peace.

As far as rights go and the references to drunk driving; no one has a right to be a danger to others. Literally everyone I know that is R or conservative wears their mask religiously and has done the best they can to stay home when they can. The accusations  it’s mainly conservatives and R’s not wanting to wear a mask is not what I’m seeing at all in my anecdotal community.
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #169 on: August 13, 2020, 08:15:42 AM »
Literally everyone I know that is R or conservative wears their mask religiously and has done the best they can to stay home when they can. The accusations  it’s mainly conservatives and R’s not wanting to wear a mask is not what I’m seeing at all in my anecdotal community.

Actually, this appears to be the first anecdotal post in this thread that makes a specific claim, regarding Republicans and/or Conservatives (unless you count ACE's 'election virus' reference as such). Interesting.

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
« Reply #170 on: August 13, 2020, 09:22:26 AM »
Arlo, you still don't see the futility of debating the Q huh?
Being male, an accident of birth. Being a man, a matter of age. Being a gentleman, a matter of choice.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #171 on: August 13, 2020, 09:27:48 AM »
Arlo, you still don't see the futility of debating the Q huh?

Well, I don't think of it as a 'debate' so much as a 'no, not buying it' response. :)

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #172 on: August 13, 2020, 09:40:02 AM »
As far as rights go and the references to drunk driving; no one has a right to be a danger to others.

Exactly.
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #173 on: August 13, 2020, 01:34:09 PM »
I've gone to the store with a mask before. and to the bank. had a nasty cough that would literally hit me on my knees. as for church, mine is 35 miles away, i watch it online been doing it for years.

as for being microchipped well don't forget in the 80s the conspiracy theory was that we would have a scan bar on our arm.

be afraid to be microchiped and don't forget to carry your smart phone everywhere.

semp

The difference is that Czar Gates is telling us it's coming. Your cell phone can be Faraday bagged.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #174 on: August 13, 2020, 03:17:36 PM »
The difference is that Czar Gates is telling us it's coming. Your cell phone can be Faraday bagged.

of course he did  :noid

semp

Offline SIM

• Nickel Member
« Reply #175 on: August 13, 2020, 03:43:32 PM »
I dont wear a mask on my job. Dont like that idea? Do my job, then come cry about a mask.

The virus is bad, I get it. There are measures to take to protect self and others, I get that. But the commentary on this forum is silly and most often just plain stupid. Not a single one of you will EVER be able to make me do, think, in a manner because you want it. What you wIll do is show me how idiotic you are willing to be on a forum.

SO go for it, fire off the snarky comments, but remember you only mattered enough for this post. Beyond it, you dont matter in the least..

Arlo, Cpttrippy, semp, I'd sneeze in your face just to see you cry.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #176 on: August 13, 2020, 03:47:29 PM »
Derp derp derp.

Is there an award for online sociopathy?  :aok

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #177 on: August 13, 2020, 03:49:59 PM »
I dont wear a mask on my job. Dont like that idea? Do my job, then come cry about a mask.

The virus is bad, I get it. There are measures to take to protect self and others, I get that. But the commentary on this forum is silly and most often just plain stupid. Not a single one of you will EVER be able to make me do, think, in a manner because you want it. What you wIll do is show me how idiotic you are willing to be on a forum.

SO go for it, fire off the snarky comments, but remember you only mattered enough for this post. Beyond it, you dont matter in the least..

Arlo, Cpttrippy, semp, I'd sneeze in your face just to see you cry.

you sneeze on my face, I'll bring up assault charges against you,  just for the fun of it.  not wearing a mask, nobody can force you.  threatening somebody else is stupid.

semp

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #178 on: August 13, 2020, 03:52:41 PM »
The virus is bad, I get it. There are measures to take to protect self and others, I get that.

Yeah.  You know, like wearing a mask in public, especially in enclosed spaces with recirculated air.

:rolleyes:

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #179 on: August 13, 2020, 03:56:54 PM »
All you have to do is stay clear of eachother and quit trying to control what others do.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)