Author Topic: Itchy  (Read 519 times)

Offline MADe

• Silver Member
Itchy
« on: August 11, 2020, 11:32:04 AM »
So I find mysef checking into forums lately. Getting that old itch again.

Trying to buy a house to retire too. Broadway is closed, will be for a long time it appears. This means no job for moi, so might as well set up retirement. Might as well spend my retirement dollars on MY future and not wait for a maybe.

Hope all your family's are well. Wear a mask, stay away from large crowds and grab up those you love, keep them away from the selfishness that has taken over the country. The pandemic is no joke, not fake news, it could mutate at any time and well...

Saw where Waystin2 hung it up, wow. He was flying when I 1st joined AH.
Read where HiTech is scoping WOP for ideas to further game play in AH.
Saw the post of the same bummer pilots who read gloom and doom into anothers suggestion of different gameplay in AH.
Hoping the game keeps going so I can come back to play, offer up some of my ideas for the future of AH, and of course kill HiTech in his plane of choice.

I love airplanes, always have. Especially WW2 aircraft. Airforce brat, guess its in my blood. Sure hope HiTech will venture out and break the mold. So many ways to battle with WW2 planes, way beyond just mimicing WW2 battles. For me its about the planes, not necessarily the scenarios. Never enjoyed jet flight the way I did propellar flight, its really about getting in close, and out flying the opponent for the kill shot. Its about squadron fights against other squadrons and waging airplane war. And then of course the mild ribbing you get to give out or take from.

I'll be back.
 :salute
 :airplane:
ASROCK X99 Taichi, INTEL i7 6850@4.5GHz, GIGABYTE GTX 1070G1, Kingston HyperX 3000MHz DDR4, OCZ 256GB RD400, Seasonic 750W PSU, SONY BRAVIA 48W600B, Windows 10 Pro /64

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
Re: Itchy
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2020, 11:44:21 AM »
Looking forward to seeing you back in the fold   :salute
Good luck on setting up your retirement. Stay safe from all the kooks trying to destroy the country.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
Re: Itchy
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2020, 03:59:43 AM »
So I find mysef checking into forums lately. Getting that old itch again.

Trying to buy a house to retire too. Broadway is closed, will be for a long time it appears. This means no job for moi, so might as well set up retirement. Might as well spend my retirement dollars on MY future and not wait for a maybe.

Hope all your family's are well. Wear a mask, stay away from large crowds and grab up those you love, keep them away from the selfishness that has taken over the country. The pandemic is no joke, not fake news, it could mutate at any time and well...

Saw where Waystin2 hung it up, wow. He was flying when I 1st joined AH.
Read where HiTech is scoping WOP for ideas to further game play in AH.
Saw the post of the same bummer pilots who read gloom and doom into anothers suggestion of different gameplay in AH.
Hoping the game keeps going so I can come back to play, offer up some of my ideas for the future of AH, and of course kill HiTech in his plane of choice.

I love airplanes, always have. Especially WW2 aircraft. Airforce brat, guess its in my blood. Sure hope HiTech will venture out and break the mold. So many ways to battle with WW2 planes, way beyond just mimicing WW2 battles. For me its about the planes, not necessarily the scenarios. Never enjoyed jet flight the way I did propellar flight, its really about getting in close, and out flying the opponent for the kill shot. Its about squadron fights against other squadrons and waging airplane war. And then of course the mild ribbing you get to give out or take from.

I'll be back.
 :salute
 :airplane:
Still here Bud! Miss my Squad mate! My son and niece are playing now...GOOD TIMES! I'll be here when you get back! :rock
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain