Author Topic: Sturgis  (Read 2365 times)

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
Re: Sturgis
« Reply #45 on: August 17, 2020, 10:20:04 AM »
See, you stick to the peaceful part of your position. I stick to the widespread violence, intimidation, and lies, from your organization.  By affiliation, you must respond to said crimes.

You ignore my point and twist it as if I represent the demon in your head. I am not that demon.  I am rightfully speaking my justified point.  Have some empathy budy.

Antifa is not an organization. I've committed no crimes despite you wanting me to respond. I hate fascism. As did my father. As did my grandfather who fought it in Europe. There's no twist. Empathy is not a suitable substitute for ration. Give me a real reason to feel empathy and I will. I can't empathize with made up angst.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
Re: Sturgis
« Reply #46 on: August 17, 2020, 11:01:57 AM »
Notice how pro American constitutionalist who own businesses and want to strive for success are now labeled fascist in their own country,  while bat watermelon crazy psychologically abused children run around and tear up the streets and gang people in the name of 'social justice' who believe they are morally superior and justified in their actions.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion