Author Topic: Sturgis  (Read 2358 times)

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
Re: Sturgis
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2020, 06:49:54 PM »
More likely the anti-fascists are Fascists.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2020, 06:54:35 PM »
More likely the anti-fascists are Fascists.

Weirdest dot-misconnecting ever.

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2020, 07:02:02 PM »
More than likely your eating your own children is causing brain-damaging prions. That's the price of social-justice. Too bad the missing 60 Million Russians are unable to comment on that. China, Ukraine, likewise.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2020, 07:06:58 PM »
More than likely eating your own children is causing brain-damaging prions. That's the price of social-justice. Too bad the missing 60 Million Russians are unable to comment on that. China, Ukraine, likewise.

I think you've overdosed on crazy. *ShruG* Good luck and try detoxing.  :D

« Last Edit: August 16, 2020, 07:12:23 PM by Arlo »

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2020, 08:04:19 PM »
Crazy is the new normal.  Get use to it.
“It's a big ocean, you don't have to find the enemy if you don't want to."
  -Richard O'Kane

Offline NatCigg

• Gold Member
« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2020, 08:19:24 PM »
Let me put it this way, some of the Black Lives Matter protesters could be (and probably are) anti-fascist. The VLogger just picked a label that he thought would light a fire to dance by.

Now, just make up an answer you prefer.  :aok

please use the term antifa.  Anti-Fascist does not work as they are fascist.

And if you use the term "systemic racism".  please give a example (a real one, not what is imagined in your head).  The only systemic racism i see is at Yale.

p.s. oh yeah, that race box they started to make us check in the 90's. at school and regulated workplaces.

Its not hard to see how our children got to this ridiculous position.  Just glad to see some parents are still raising there kids with morals, work ethic, and self worth.  I know its hard to believe, but there are some good kids out there who "get it".
« Last Edit: August 16, 2020, 08:24:12 PM by NatCigg »

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2020, 08:20:49 PM »
Crazy is the new normal.  Get use to it.

Can crazy at least scream and cry less?  :old:

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #22 on: August 16, 2020, 08:23:57 PM »
I think you've overdosed on crazy. *ShruG* Good luck and try detoxing.  :D

Everywhere you look is crazy. I've thought people like you are crazy for the last twenty years at least. If people like me say anything you disagree with you go straight to insults. It speaks volumes about your character.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #23 on: August 16, 2020, 08:26:18 PM »
please use the term antifa.  Anti-Fascist does not work as they are fascist.

And if you use the term "systemic racism".  please give a example (a real one, not what is imagined in your head).  The only systemic racism i see is at Yale.

Sorry, your claim seems wanting. Antifa literally mean 'anti-fascist.' I'm anti-fascist. I'm not a fascist. There's no club, dues or membership. The other guys wear the sheets and fly the swastika. And I use the term 'systemic violence.' Do I really have to list everyone killed by police officers for the crime of being black?

Step back from the edge. You're not impressing anyone.  :D

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #24 on: August 16, 2020, 08:27:59 PM »
Everywhere you look is crazy. I've thought people like you are crazy for the last twenty years at least. If people like me say anything you disagree with you go straight to insults. It speaks volumes about your character.

More than likely your eating your own children is causing brain-damaging prions. That's the price of social-justice. Too bad the missing 60 Million Russians are unable to comment on that. China, Ukraine, likewise.

Nice projection, sir.  :aok

Offline NatCigg

• Gold Member
« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2020, 08:31:22 PM »
Sorry, your claim seems wanting. Antifa literally mean 'anti-fascist.' I'm anti-fascist. I'm not a fascist. There's no club, dues or membership. The other guys wear the sheets and fly the swastika. And I use the term 'systemic violence.' Do I really have to list everyone killed by police officers for the crime of being black?

keep the insults down and we can have a conversation.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #26 on: August 16, 2020, 08:33:27 PM »
keep the insults down and we can have a conversation.

I'm not so sure. I've been waiting for you to start a reasonable one. Wait, I bet you think you were just insulted.  :old:

Offline NatCigg

• Gold Member
« Reply #27 on: August 16, 2020, 08:48:09 PM »

so if your against sheets and swastikas why are you looting a courthouse or bothering trump and trump supporters.  why dont you protest sheets and swastikas with the rest of us since Lincoln?  The violent intimidation and intolerance used by antifa are hallmarks of fascism. that is why antifa is dangerous, besides wrong.  I get it, we all do. thats why sheets are not seen.

Changing terms? ok thats fine. ;I  The problem of police killing people is something i agree with you about. i worry for my own safety and you probably would not call me black. that is a serious issue, many if not all of us want to fix it.  Race is not a issue here.

If by systemic racism you really mean, all "whites" and people who "act" "white" have a subtle hate for blacks. and that is everywhere, and therefore a part of the police.  I think that is more of a cultural issue. It goes both ways and is hard to define.  The cure is to accept one another. not hate.

Why do you call someone "black"?  what makes you "green"?  why are you a good green person. and not just a good person.  This issue is in you and and everyone. and is not the fault of a american party or even capable of becoming a piece of legislation you can force on someone.

respect freedom and love will fix your problem. not a violent protest.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #28 on: August 16, 2020, 09:07:29 PM »
so if your against sheets and swastikas why are you looting a courthouse or bothering trump and trump supporters.  why dont you protest sheets and swastikas with the rest of us since Lincoln?  The violent intimidation and intolerance used by antifa are hallmarks of fascism. that is why antifa is dangerous, besides wrong.  I get it, we all do. thats why sheets are not seen.

Changing terms? ok thats fine. ;I  The problem of police killing people is something i agree with you about. i worry for my own safety and you probably would not call me black. that is a serious issue, many if not all of us want to fix it.  Race is not a issue here.

If by systemic racism you really mean, all "whites" and people who "act" "white" have a subtle hate for blacks. and that is everywhere, and therefore a part of the police.  I think that is more of a cultural issue. It goes both ways and is hard to define.  The cure is to accept one another. not hate.

Why do you call someone "black"?  what makes you "green"?  why are you a good green person. and not just a good person.  This issue is in you and and everyone. and is not the fault of a american party or even capable of becoming a piece of legislation you can force on someone.

respect freedom and love will fix your problem. not a violent protest.

"Your problem?"

I'm not looting a courthouse and Trump and Trump supporters are self-winding. I do protest sheets and swastikas. The violent intimidation and intolerance by fascists, white supremacists and the KKK are fascist. The sheets are worn by KKK.

Race is indeed the issue when police systematically kill and use violence against black people more than anyone else. If you're not black then you probably don't hold your breath through something as simple as a traffic stop.

Your 'green' thing just makes me think you're drinking while posting. Which is fine, but it's not the 'reasonable conversation' you seem to be pretending you want.

Have you seen how many white supremacists have been rounded up for the property destruction (violence) in the protests? Have you seen the physical damage done to protesters by riot police, state police and most of all federal contractors when the protesters are not doing much of anything but perhaps tossing the tear gas canisters back?

There's your honest conversation. Show me your open mind.  :)
« Last Edit: August 16, 2020, 09:09:06 PM by Arlo »

Offline NatCigg

• Gold Member
« Reply #29 on: August 16, 2020, 10:28:04 PM »
Where are the fascist and kkk?  You can protest them all you want.  You dont need to talk to me.  I dont know where they are.  I dont see them since they ran the Democrat party.  And if I did see them, they would not get my attention, and I disagree with them. Similar to antifa.

You are going to have to talk to the police about there systemic policy.  I bet it is complex with a aim to succeed.   I doubt race is driving policy more than crime.  Other races get killed by cops too.  More whites than blacks.  I'm nervous anytime a cop is behind me or watching.  If I interact with them they are the boss, I say as little to get out of the system as soon as possible.  Anything else, and my situation will get worse.  May even die.  Many men have been killed by them.  So I treat them with respect and do everything I can to not be there business.  You and your situation you are a part may be different. Probably is.  Ultimately, the law must be fair to everyone.  What ever the fix to your problem is, I can't stand by it if it is not equal for all.  Racial profiling is probably a real issue.  I see cops use their instinct often. Yet in the end, dont be a jack bellybutton and your odds are better.  Remember,  we can get a lawyer, the worlds not over because he puts you in the system.

Green was a substitute for whatever race you claim to be.  I dont care, it's not a issue to me.  Until race is not a issue you will be part of the problem.  That is, until you can call me a good person, and not a good green person, there will be strain.  As marley said.  "Until the color of a man's skin is of no more significance than the color of his eyes, there will be war."

When you say "not doing much". I think you may be a bit bias.  Rule of law says, if cops say go home, and you dont, you belong in jail.  Couple that with 45 days strait. Go home.  Be peaceful next time.

To me the whole show if far from anywhere productive.  Our country has simple ideals, philosophical truths that make our country great. We can find peace by respecting one another.  Completely different people is fine, as long as we respect each other.  The antifa message degrades the truths that allow us to live free and happy. There is no place in our society for their hateful ignorant message.