Author Topic: Sturgis  (Read 2364 times)

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
Re: Sturgis
« Reply #30 on: August 17, 2020, 06:25:04 AM »
Sadly some here seem to support the rioting voilent  thugs on the street..amazingly strange world theses days

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #31 on: August 17, 2020, 06:43:31 AM »
Sadly some here seem to support the rioting voilent  thugs on the street..amazingly strange world theses days

Even sadder when some imagine violent thugs because their own prejudiced fears get in the way and ignore the actual violent thugs because, well, their own prejudiced fears get in the way. Strange doesn't begin to describe that.

(Image of bloodied reporter removed due to graphic content.)

« Last Edit: August 17, 2020, 07:21:34 AM by Arlo »

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #32 on: August 17, 2020, 06:46:12 AM »
Bye bye arlo

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #33 on: August 17, 2020, 06:47:45 AM »

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #34 on: August 17, 2020, 07:11:23 AM »
The antifa message degrades the truths that allow us to live free and happy. There is no place in our society for their hateful ignorant message.

Reimagining 'Don't be a fascist. Stop being fascists. We resist fascism.' into a 'hateful message' is not 'allowing us (everyone) to be free and happy.' That is pretty much John Birch Society level 1984.

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #35 on: August 17, 2020, 07:22:43 AM »
It's not criminal to protest systemic violence. Do police care for policemen that are criminal?
What protest? There are few protest most are systemic violence.

While there are bad apples everywhere, even in the police force, most every time there would never have been an issue if the person was not committing a crime in the first place.

Floyd was a life long criminal. He committed another crime. He resisted arrest and almost every word out of his mouth was a lie. He contributed heavily to his own death. Watch the full video.

The criminals out "protesting, as you call it, are not worth 2 cents.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #36 on: August 17, 2020, 07:32:06 AM »
While there are bad apples everywhere, even in the police force, most every time there would never have been an issue if the person was not committing a crime in the first place.

I think you missed this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Breonna_Taylor

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #38 on: August 17, 2020, 07:47:46 AM »
I heard the Sturgis Rally was the bestest ever this year until a half dozen BLMs scared them angry. There'll be no tracking of the Covid outbreaks that'll happen because of it.

Offline NatCigg

• Gold Member
« Reply #39 on: August 17, 2020, 08:16:41 AM »
 :bhead

Online DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #40 on: August 17, 2020, 09:15:57 AM »
I call it a failed education system and propaganda media that encourages hatred and violence.

https://mobile.twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1295264755712528384

1 hour later. Same guy in the blue.

https://streamable.com/e0k571

This is not some false perception. This is lunatics thinking they can do what ever they want in the name of SJW propaganda perpetuated by a dangerous media.

Arlo, you thinking that thousands of people at a biker rally are "white supremacist KKK, is absolutely absurd and pathetic and is a product of your media disillusionment.

The fact that 'antifa' thought they could unpeacefully march into a peaceful area of a bunch of bears and not get eaten for being in their territory, is paramount of how stupid these people actually are.

The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #41 on: August 17, 2020, 09:53:50 AM »
My neighbor rode up to Sturgis, he said they had a great time. The ride was great too.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #42 on: August 17, 2020, 10:07:11 AM »
There'll be no tracking of the Covid outbreaks that'll happen because of it.

Probably not.

Can you link me to the Covid tracking results of the month long protests in Seattle/Portland/Chicago etc?
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline NatCigg

• Gold Member
« Reply #43 on: August 17, 2020, 10:09:25 AM »
Reimagining 'Don't be a fascist. Stop being fascists. We resist fascism.' into a 'hateful message' is not 'allowing us (everyone) to be free and happy.' That is pretty much John Birch Society level 1984.

See, you stick to the peaceful part of your position. I stick to the widespread violence, intimidation, and lies, from your organization.  By affiliation, you must respond to said crimes.

You ignore my point and twist it as if I represent the demon in your head. I am not that demon.  I am rightfully speaking my justified point.  Have some empathy budy.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #44 on: August 17, 2020, 10:12:23 AM »
Probably not.

Can you link me to the Covid tracking results of the month long protests in Seattle/Portland/Chicago etc?

The governmental powers that be ain't tracking that, either.